52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Voya Financial Announces Q4 Loss Per Share Of $5.45
Resolution Life Announces The Acquisition Of Voya Financial’S Individual Life In-Force Business
Voya Financial To Sell Individual Life Business And Other Closed Blocks
Voya Financial, Inc. is a retirement, investment and insurance company. The Company operates through five segments: Retirement, Investment Management, Annuities, Individual Life and Employee Benefits. The Retirement segment is a provider of retirement services and products in the United States. The Investment Management segment offers domestic and international fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternatives products and solutions. The Annuities segment provides fixed and indexed annuities, tax-qualified mutual fund custodial and other investment-only products and payout annuities for pre-retirement wealth accumulation and post-retirement income management sold through multiple channels. The Individual Life segment provides wealth protection and transfer opportunities through universal and variable products. The Employee Benefits segment provides stop loss, group life, voluntary employee-paid and disability products to mid-sized and large businesses.
230 Park Ave
Rodney O. Martin
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Michael S. Smith
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Investment Management
Charles P. Nelson
Chief Executive Officer - Retirement , Employee Benefits
Kevin D. Silva
Chief Human Resources Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Voya Financial Inc <VOYA.N> is exploring a sale that could value the U.S. retirement and insurance plan provider at $10 billion or more, Financial Times reported on Thursday, citing people briefed on the matter.
Voya Financial Inc <VOYA.N> agreed to pay a $1 million fine to settle U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charges over an April 2016 intrusion that compromised customer information, in the regulator's first enforcement action under a rule designed to thwart identity...
Voya Financial Inc agreed to pay $1 million to settle U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charges over its deficient cybersecurity procedures, in connection with a 2016 intrusion that compromised thousands of customers' personal information, the regulator said on Wednesday...
* VOYA FINANCIAL INC - TERMS OF TRANSACTION WERE NOT DISCLOSED, AND ARE NOT MATERIAL TO VOYA'S FINANCIAL POSITION.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.86 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* JPMORGAN CHASE FINANCIAL COMPANY LLC ANNOUNCES PRICING OF CASH-SETTLED EQUITY LINKED NOTES LINKED TO THE COMMON STOCK OF VOYA FINANCIAL, INC. DUE MAY 1, 2023
* VOYA FINANCIAL INC - AS OF MARCH 31, 2018, AUM OF COMPANY'S IM SEGMENT WAS $222 BILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KbGaxU) Further company coverage:
* JPMORGAN CHASE FINANCIAL COMPANY LLC LAUNCHES OFFERING OF CASH-SETTLED EQUITY LINKED NOTES LINKED TO THE COMMON STOCK OF VOYA FINANCIAL, INC. DUE MAY 1, 2023
* VOYA FINANCIAL INC SAYS CEO RODNEY MARTIN, JR.'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS ABOUT $11 MLN VS $9.6 MLN LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2qxOXCv) Further company coverage:
* BOFA FINANCE LLC ANNOUNCES PRICING OF CASH-SETTLED EQUITY-LINKED NOTES LINKED TO THE COMMON STOCK OF VOYA FINANCIAL, INC. DUE MAY 1, 2023
* DEUTSCHE BANK AG ANNOUNCES PRICING OF CASH-SETTLED EQUITY LINKED NOTES LINKED TO THE COMMON STOCK OF VOYA FINANCIAL, INC. DUE MAY 1, 2023
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Thursday that two investment adviser subsidiaries of Voya Financial Inc <VOYA.N> agreed to pay about $3.6 million to settle charges that it failed to disclose conflicts of interest and made misleading disclosures.
* VOYA FINANCIAL SAYS IS SIMPLIFYING ITS MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE, ELIMINATING ROLE OF CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2oowma2) Further company coverage:
* VOYA FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* VOYA FINANCIAL INC SAYS ON JAN 24, CO AMENDED TERMS OF ITS SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF MAY 6, 2016 - SEC FILING
* VOYA FINANCIAL INC - AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017, AUM OF COMPANY'S IM SEGMENT WAS $224 BILLION Source text (http://bit.ly/2DDmJxL) Further company coverage:
* VOYA FINANCIAL PRICES OFFERING OF $350 MILLION OF JUNIOR SUBORDINATED NOTES
* VOYA SAYS UNDER TERMS, $105 MILLION REVERSE TERMINATION FEE PAYABLE BY VA CAPITAL TO CO IF AGREEMENT TERMINATED IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DljKH8) Further company coverage:
* ATHENE HOLDING LTD. ENTERS INTO REINSURANCE AGREEMENT WITH VOYA FINANCIAL
* VOYA FINANCIAL TO SELL CLOSED BLOCK VARIABLE ANNUITY AND FIXED INDEXED ANNUITIES BUSINESSES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.