52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Walgreens Boots Alliance Says Meeting Held Between Co's Representatives, DOJ In June With Respect To Alleged Violations In Dispensing Prescription At Co's Locations
Walgreens Boots Says Reorganization Actions Will Impact More Than 4,000 Positions In UK
West Virginia Attorney General Says Filed Lawsuits Against Rite-Aid, Walgreens
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., is a holding company. The Company is a pharmacy-led health and wellbeing company. The Company operates through three segments: Retail Pharmacy USA, Retail Pharmacy International and Pharmaceutical Wholesale. The Retail Pharmacy USA segment consists of the Walgreen Co. (Walgreens) business, which includes the operation of retail drugstores, care clinics and providing specialty pharmacy services. The Retail Pharmacy International segment consists primarily of the Alliance Boots pharmacy-led health and beauty stores, optical practices and related contract manufacturing operations. The Pharmaceutical Wholesale segment consists of the Alliance Boots pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution businesses. The Company's portfolio of retail and business brands includes Walgreens, Duane Reade, Boots and Alliance Healthcare, as well as global health and beauty product brands, including No7, Botanics, Liz Earle and Soap & Glory.
108 Wilmot Rd
James A. Skinner
Executive Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Global Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Co-Chief Operating Officer
Alexander W. Gourlay
Co-Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE - MEETING HELD BETWEEN CO'S REPRESENTATIVES, DOJ IN JUNE WITH RESPECT TO ALLEGED VIOLATIONS IN DISPENSING PRESCRIPTION AT CO'S LOCATIONS
Corona Capital is a daily column updated throughout the day by Breakingviews columnists around the world with short, sharp pandemic-related insights.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc said on Thursday it would close stores, cut jobs and suspend share repurchase as the coronavirus crisis hammered its ailing Boots UK division, leading to a $2 billion impairment charge in the third quarter.
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE REPORTS FISCAL 2020 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc on Thursday reported a loss for the third quarter compared with a profit a year earlier, hurt by non-cash impairment charges of $2 billion as COVID-19 dirupted business at its Boots UK division.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Plc <WBA.O> said on Wednesday it had partnered with primary care provider VillageMD to open doctor offices attached to its drugstores across the United States, as the pharmacy chain looked to expand its healthcare services.
* WALGREENS AND VILLAGEMD TO OPEN 500 TO 700 FULL-SERVICE DOCTOR OFFICES WITHIN NEXT FIVE YEARS
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc said on Monday it has resumed vaccination services at its pharmacies ahead of the upcoming flu season, which health officials have warned may coincide with a second wave of COVID-19 cases.
* WALGREENS RESUMES IMMUNIZATION SERVICES WITH NEW SAFETY MEASURES
* WEST VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL SAYS FILED LAWSUITS AGAINST RITE-AID, WALGREENS
Tesco's <TSCO.L> finance chief, who helped steer the group from an accounting scandal to a successful turnaround, is to retire, setting the stage for an entirely new top executive team at Britain's biggest retailer by next May.
Drugstore chain Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc said it would resume standard operating hours at most of its stores across the United States, beginning Tuesday.
AmerisourceBergen Corp, one of the largest U.S. drug distributors, has approached Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc to explore a deal for its pharmaceutical wholesaling division, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* WALGREENS INTRODUCES NEW DIGITAL ‘ORDER AHEAD’ DRIVE-THRU SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
* WALGREENS TO FURTHER EXPAND COVID-19 TESTING WITH PLANS TO OPEN DRIVE-THRU LOCATIONS IN 49 U.S. STATES AND PUERTO RICO
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE INC - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF 45.75 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE INC FILES FOR TWO-PART, NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [ID:https://bit.ly/2ye42zO] Further company coverage:
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE - ENTERED INTO REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH LENDERS FROM TIME TO TIME PARTY THERETO AND HSBC BANK PLC
Walgreens Boots Alliance is launching 15 "drive-thru" testing sites for coronavirus infections, the company said on Tuesday, as it follows up on a pledge it made to work with the Trump Administration on expanding diagnostic centers.
* WALGREENS EXPANDING DRIVE-THRU TESTING TO 15 NEW LOCATIONS IN SEVEN STATES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.