52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Zydus Wellness June-Qtr Consol Net PAT Rises
India's Zydus Wellness March Quarter Consol Profit Rises
India's Zydus Wellness Dec-Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises
Zydus Wellness Limited is an integrated consumer company. The Company is engaged in the development, production, marketing and distribution of health and wellness products. The Company's products include table margarine. Its product portfolio includes brands, such as Sugar Free, Everyuth and Nutralite. Its Sugar Free brand portfolio includes Sugar Free Gold, which is used as sugar alternative in preparations, such as tea, coffee and fruit juices, and Sugar Free Natura, which is used in preparations, such as desserts, sweets, mixed fruit custard and ice cream. It offers a range of specialty skincare products under the brand name of Everyuth Naturals, which include face wash, facial masks (peel off, packs), scrubs, sun blocks, winter care (body lotion and cream), cleanser and toner, soaps and men skin care (face washes, sun block, moisturizer and scrub). The Company under Nutralite brand offers a table spread, which has poly unsaturated fatty acids and mono unsaturated fatty acids.
House No. 6 & 7, Nr. Iscon Temple
Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway
Sigma Commerce Zone
Sharvil P. Patel
Chief Executive Officer, Whole Time Director
Chief Financial Officer
Dhanraj P. Dagar
Chief Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian consumer company Zydus Wellness Ltd and Cadila Healthcare Ltd will jointly buy Heinz India Private Ltd for 45.95 billion rupees ($627.18 million).
Kraft Heinz Co <KHC.O> has agreed to sell a portfolio of its Indian businesses, including children's drink brand Complan, to Indian drugmaker Zydus Wellness Ltd, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing sources.
Kraft Heinz Co has agreed to sell a portfolio of its Indian businesses, including children's drink brand Complan, to Indian drugmaker Zydus Wellness Ltd, Bloomberg reported https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-23/kraft-is-said-to-agree-to-sell-package-of-indian-assets-to-zydus...
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 362.5 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 297.3 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS APPOINTS UMESH PARIKH AS CFO Source text - http://bit.ly/2GUeSKR Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 361.6 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 251.4 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS CFO AMIT JAIN RESIGNS Source text: http://bit.ly/2D8L8rQ Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter consol net profit 362.2 million rupees versus profit 320.7 million rupees year ago
* June quarter consol net profit 252.7 million rupees versus profit 220.4 million rupees year ago
* Says approves interim dividend of 6.5 rupees per share Source text : (http://bit.ly/2ly8QVg) Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter net profit 251.4 million rupees versus 273.9 million rupees year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.