U.S. private equity firm Blackstone Group LP is in talks to acquire a stake in the frequent-flier loyalty programme of Jet Airways (India) Ltd, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK Two major Tesla Inc shareholders cut their stakes in the electric automaker during the second quarter, before Chief Executive Elon Musk announced he would try to take the company private earlier this month.
Kroger Co has partnered with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd to sell nuts, supplements and other products in China, venturing outside the United States for the first time in what is fast becoming a fierce global battle to dominate online grocery sales.
NEW YORK Soros Fund Management LLC added Facebook Inc , Apple Inc and Twitter Inc , but trimmed stakes in Alphabet Inc and Amazon.com Inc in the quarter through June, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
U.S. oil and gas producer Diamondback Energy Inc on Tuesday agreed to buy shale rival Energen Corp in an all-stock deal valued at $9.2 billion, giving it an expanded footprint in the country's largest and fastest growing oil field.
WASHINGTON Tribune Media Co said Tuesday it will pay bonuses to executives who worked for more than 15 months on its failed merger with Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc .
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc boosted its investments in Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Israel's Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd during the second quarter and confirmed it has expanded its already huge bet on iPhone maker Apple Inc .
HONG KONG Investment firms are exploring a buyout of Yum China Holdings Inc. in what could be one of Asia's biggest M&A deals this year, sources close to the situation told Reuters.
TOKYO Japanese utilities and global mining giant Glencore have settled an Australian thermal coal import contract for April 2018-March 2019 at $110 a tonne, according to several people with knowledge of the matter.
Coca-Cola Co is buying a minority stake in a sports drink brand backed by basketball star Kobe Bryant, it said on Tuesday, seeking to mount a stronger challenge to PepsiCo's Gatorade.
- Finance: Bain Capital to take UK insurer esure private in $1.55 billion deal
- Technology: Saudi fund may only play minor part in Musk's $72 billion Tesla plan: bankers
- Healthcare: Alphabet to invest $375 million in health insurer Oscar Health
- Consumer: Corona maker invests $4 billion more in pot producer Canopy
- Energy: Diamondback to buy Energen in $9.2 billion deal to boost Permian presence
- Industrials: Blackstone may buy stake in India's Jet Airways loyalty arm: Bloomberg
- M&A: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Bankruptcy: PwC failed to flag BHS risks ahead of retailer's collapse - regulator
- IPOs: Blackstone invests $400 mln in HEC Pharm via convertible bonds
- Private Capital: Blackstone invests $400 mln in HEC Pharm via convertible bonds
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Man Group shares bounce after assets rise in first half
- Regulatory: METALS-Global growth blues hit prices of industrial metals
- India says forex reserves comfortable to withstand rupee fall
- Reliance halts gasoline shipments from Jamnagar site causing fuel margins to spike
- Slowdowns in China and India eat away at Asian oil demand
- Global stocks, emerging currencies, lick wounds as lira bounces for second day
- Five 'Crazy Rich Asian' ways to splash your cash in Singapore