FRANKFURT German premium carmaker BMW and China's Great Wall Motor Co have signed a letter of intent to jointly produce electric Mini vehicles in China, BMW said on Friday.
LONDON Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA) has agreed to sell the bulk of its insurance business to Phoenix Group for 3.24 billion pounds ($4.5 billion), allowing it to focus on savings and investment products.
Cheerios cereal maker General Mills Inc will buy Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc for nearly $8 billion, foraying into a fast-growing pet food market to counter declining sales of processed foods. | Video
U.S. semiconductor testing company Xcerra Corp said on Thursday a U.S. national security panel had blocked its $580-million sale to a Chinese state-backed semiconductor investment fund, the latest such deal to be thwarted.
Microchip maker Broadcom Ltd cut its bid for Qualcomm Inc on Wednesday by 4 percent to $117 billion as it objected to Qualcomm’s decision to raise its own bid for NXP Semiconductors NV to $44 billion. | Video
U.S. drugmaker Merck & Co, already one of the leaders in the hot area of cancer immunotherapy, said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy Viralytics for 502 million Australian dollars ($394 million) to expand its pipeline in the sector.
Swiss banking software supplier Temenos is in talks to buy Fidessa Group for about 1.4 billion pounds ($1.96 billion), it said on Tuesday, to add the British company's equities-trading technology to its portfolio.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Department of Justice on Friday moved to prevent AT&T Inc from arguing that politics played a role in the government's decision to stop its merger with Time Warner Inc, a deal that President Donald Trump had publicly criticized.
Swiss drugmaker Roche Holding AG said on Thursday it would buy the rest of U.S. cancer data company Flatiron Health for $1.9 billion to speed development of cancer medicines and support its efforts to price them based on how well they work.
MUMBAI Indian wireless carrier Idea Cellular on Wednesday launched a share sale to institutional investors to raise up to 35 billion rupees ($546 million) ahead of its merger with Vodafone's Indian business.
- Finance: Metro Bank buys $731 million mortgage portfolio from Cerberus
- Technology: Dropbox files for IPO of up to $500 million
- Healthcare: Brookdale Senior Living says rejects buyout offer
- Consumer: Exclusive: Nordstrom family group finalizing take-private offer - sources
- Energy: Commodities trader AOT Energy faces key departures, mulls sale
- Industrials: Brookfield abandons plan to buy controlling stake in Brazil's Renova
- M&A: Brookfield abandons plan to buy controlling stake in Brazil's Renova
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Lisgrafica Says Its Recovery Plan Is Approved By Court
- IPOs: BRIEF-1347 Property Insurance Holdings Prices Public Offering Of 8.00 Pct Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Billionaire investor Warren Buffett to retire from Kraft Heinz board
- Hedge Funds: Bridgewater’s bet against Europe shines light on patchy short-selling rules
- Regulatory: NRA honors U.S. FCC chair with rifle for repealing 'net neutrality'
- RBI orders changes to bank protocols after $1.8 billion fraud case
- Indian regulator orders HDFC Bank to probe suspected results leak
- Exclusive: U.S. tells India to cut tariffs as trade friction heats up
- Trump Jr drops planned foreign policy speech in India after criticism |
- India seeks 'reasonable' oil price from Saudi Arabia - minister