Feb 23 LISGRAFICA IMPRESSAO E ARTES GRAFICAS SA :
* Workers at their coal mines worried over salaries (Recasts with Gupta companies filing for creditor protection)
* CBL shares in trading halt since Feb. 5 (Adds CBL statement)
SYDNEY, Feb 23 New Zealand's High Court has placed insurance firm CBL Insurance Ltd, the main subsidiary of CBL Corporation Ltd, in interim liquidation after a request from the country's central bank.
Feb 23 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 22 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
WASHINGTON, Feb 21 A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee plans to hold a hearing next week to discuss efforts to restore Puerto Rico’s electrical infrastructure in the wake of last year's devastating storms, the panel said in a statement released on Wednesday.
Philadelphia, Feb 21 Republican Senator Ted Cruz of Texas on Wednesday urged President Donald Trump's administration to push for an overhaul of the nation's biofuels policy, during a rally at a Pennsylvania oil refinery that blames its bankruptcy on the controversial regulation.
* U.S. BANKRUPTCY COURT CONFIRMS TK HOLDINGS CHAPTER 11 PLAN OF REORGANIZATION
* OPENING OF BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS WITH CONTINUATION OF THE ACTIVITY UNTIL MARCH 31, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- M&A: Merkel confirms she would give arch critic job in a new German cabinet
- IPOs: Norwegian wealth fund wants to invest in German Mittelstand -Focus
- Private Capital: MIDEAST - Factors to watch - February 25
- Hedge Funds: Bridgewater’s bet against Europe shines light on patchy short-selling rules
- Regulatory News: Nokia phones to expand to high-end while also striking nostalgia chord
Free Deals Newsletter
Neque Corporis Nihil Aliquam. Vitae Accusantium Eaque Eu Totam Nostrum. Vitae Exercitationem Nostrud Dolores.