MILAN, Sept 20 Italian soccer club Juventus aim to raise up to 300 million euros through a capital increase after posting a 39.9 million euro loss in the financial year ended in June, the club said on Friday.
BERLIN, Sept 20 German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday that her government would stick to its balanced budget goal of not taking on new debt after the government agreed a climate protection package worth 50 billion euros ($55.2 billion) through to 2023.
BERLIN, Sept 20 Germany will review progress towards reaching its climate goals each year until 2030 and take additional measures if needed, Chancellor Angel Merkel said on Friday after the government presented a package of new measures to curb carbon emissions.
* If successful, will be largest Australian IPO for five years
SYDNEY, Sept 20 Australia's Latitude Financial is planning to list on the local bourse in an IPO that could value the non-bank lender at about A$3.7 billion ($2.51 billion) in by far the country's largest of the year, two sources told Reuters.
PRAGUE, Sept 20 The Hungarian forint firmed for a third straight day on Friday, after touching a record low this week, as central Europe's currencies edged up due to some hope Britain could still reach a deal to avoid a disorderly exit from the European Union. Markets also turned some attention to central bank meetings next week in Hungary and the Czech Republic, where rate setters are widely expected to hold firm with their monetary policy despite the European Central Bank (
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY AN ISSUE OF 301,745 NEW ORDINARY SHARES ON SEP 18, 2019, FOR TOTAL CAPITAL INCREASE (INCLUDING ISSUANCE PREMIUM) OF EUR 6.7 MLN
HONG KONG, Sept 20 Ping An Insurance's OneConnect financial technology unit is aiming for a stock market debut in New York in mid November this year, a person with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Sept 20 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 20 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- M&A: Italy's Conte calls on Delta to commit more to Alitalia
- Bankruptcy: CORRECTED-Delaware judge says Tesla board must face trial over Musk's mega-pay package
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-SoftBank mulls bringing 40 companies to Brazil -exec
- Hedge Funds: Record level of funds hedge against stocks fall - BAML survey
- Regulatory News: India's Petronet signs LNG deal with Tellurian
- Mitsui looks to sell 40% stake in Australian BassGas project
- Britain to investigate $5 billion U.S. takeover of defence firm Cobham
- Coca-Cola HBC buys Italian premium mineral water maker Lurisia
- Pennsylvania joins states opposed to merger of T-Mobile, Sprint
- E.ON to tackle Npower after EU clears Innogy takeover