Aug 5 SoftBank-backed BigCommerce Holdings Inc's shares jumped nearly three-fold on their blockbuster debut on Nasdaq on Wednesday, as the IPO market surges ahead after the COVID-19 pandemic placed many debuts on hold earlier this year.
(Updates with surprise rate cut in Romania) By Anita Komuves BUDAPEST, Aug 5 Romania's central bank unexpectedly cut its benchmark interest rate by 25 basis points to 1.50% on Wednesday and pledged to continue providing liquidity as the economy reels under the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Analysts in a Reuters poll had expected the bank to hold fire this month. The Romanian central bank has so far delivered three rate cuts worth 1 percentage point overall since
Aug 5 SoftBank-backed BigCommerce Holdings Inc's shares jumped nearly three-fold in their Nasdaq debut on Wednesday, after the e-commerce platform provider sold shares to investors in its $216.5-million initial public offering (IPO).
By Anita Komuves BUDAPEST, Aug 5 Central European currencies held stable and stock indices gained on Wednesday as global markets looked forward to further stimulus measures in the United States and better-than-expected European earnings reports lifted investor sentiment. Budapest's stock index gained 1% and Prague's equities rose 0.53%. Warsaw's assets led gains in the region, rising 1.15% by 0845 GMT. Poland's two biggest banks, PKO BP and Bank Pekao , both reported
HONG KONG, Aug 5 Chinese property developers sold 33% more offshore dollar bonds in July than a year earlier, as the debt-laden industry seized a window of robust investor demand ahead of increasing market uncertainty to raise capital.
Aug 4 Cloud services firm Rackspace Technology Inc sold shares in its initial public offering (IPO) on Tuesday at $21 per share, the bottom end of its target range, to raise $703.5 million, the company said.
NEW YORK, Aug 4 Clearwater Analytics is exploring a sale that could value the private equity-owned investment management software firm at around $2 billion, including debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK, Aug 3 Alphabet Inc borrowed $10 billion in the investment-grade corporate debt market on Monday, the Google parent's largest ever bond issue, which it secured at its lowest-ever cost of financing.
MOSCOW, Aug 4 Sibur may turn to Russia's National Wealth Fund to help finance its planned Amur Gas Chemical Complex, a manager at the country's largest petrochemicals producer said on Tuesday.
BEIJING, Aug 4 China will encourage qualified integrated circuit and software firms to list and raise money at home and abroad, and speed up the domestic listing review process, the state council said on Tuesday.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-TIM will stick to grid stake sale even if single network merger fails
- Bankruptcy: Aeromexico to review fleet obligations -court document
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Apollo-owned cloud company Rackspace shares slumps 19% after Nasdaq debut
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund manager Singh calls Trump's handling of coronavirus 'an incredible gift'
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-Miners need more engineers to meet new tailings dam safety standard
- Exclusive: TikTok's Chinese owner offers to forego stake to clinch U.S. deal - sources |
- Siemens Healthineers expands into cancer care with $16.4 billion deal for Varian
- Microsoft in talks to buy TikTok: NYT
- Alstom gains EU okay to acquire Bombardier's rail business
- Thyssenkrupp closes $20.4 billion elevator sale