LONDON, April 21 Canadian gaming company The Stars Group Inc said on Saturday it had agreed to buy Sky Betting and Gaming from owners CVC Capital Partners and Sky PLC, in a deal worth $4.7 billion.
BERLIN, April 21 German dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care is selling its majority shareholding in Sound Inpatient Physicians Holdings for $2.15 billion, it said on Saturday.
BERLIN, April 21 German dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care is selling its majority shareholding in Sound Inpatient Physicians Holdings for $2.15 billion euros, it said on Saturday.
BERLIN, April 21 Irish toys group Smyths Toys has signed a deal to take over Toys 'R' Us in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the German arm of the insolvent retailer said on Saturday.
April 20 Photo management platform SmugMug said on Friday it has agreed to buy image and video-hosting website Flickr for an undisclosed amount.
BRIEF-Canadian World Fund Announces Amount Of Cash Consideration To Be Received/Share Under Plan Of Arrangement
* CANADIAN WORLD FUND LIMITED ANNOUNCES AMOUNT OF CASH CONSIDERATION TO BE RECEIVED PER SHARE UNDER PLAN OF ARRANGEMENT
* TRIMBLE ACQUIRES THE ASSETS OF FABSUITE TO EXPAND ITS STEEL FABRICATION SOFTWARE PORTFOLIO
April 20 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday: ** Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical nudged up its offer for Shire to 44.3 billion pounds ($62 billion) to try to persuade the rare-disease drugs specialist into talks after it rejected three previous proposals. ** General Electric Co said it was still considering a potential breakup of the 126-year-old industrial conglomerate, but such a move was secondary to running its businesses bett
April 20 A U.S. national security review has raised concerns about a takeover by China's COSCO Shipping Holdings Co of a large container terminal in Long Beach, California, the Wall Street Journal reported https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-questions-coscos-takeover-of-cargo-terminal-in-long-beach-1524249281 on Friday.
* Pledges to safeguard interests through all legal means (Adds comments from U.S. legal experts)
- Finance: India approves death penalty for rape of girls under 12
- Technology: Yashwant Sinha quits BJP saying India's democracy in danger
- Healthcare: India to seize property of super-rich fugitives: document
- Consumer: North Korea says will stop nuclear tests, scrap test site
- Energy: Opposition moves to impeach Chief Justice Dipak Misra
- Industrials: Family of Myanmar policeman who described sting on Reuters reporters evicted: family