SRINAGAR, India Indian troops killed four militants in gun battles in Kashmir on Wednesday, including the commander of the biggest separatist group fighting New Delhi, a police official said, triggering clashes across the disputed region that left dozens injured.
SRINAGAR, India Police in Indian-administered Kashmir are investigating two journalists for allegedly spreading "fake news," authorities said on Monday, as a months-long security crackdown in the Muslim-majority state persists.
ISLAMABAD Pakistan on Monday summoned an Indian official to protest over cross-border shelling from its neighbour that it said had killed a child and wounded four civilians.
CHENNAI/SEOUL An investigation into a deadly gas leak at a South Korean-owned chemical plant in southern India that killed 12 people in May recommended the factory be moved away from inhabited areas, according to its full report released on Tuesday.
- Indian committee recommends moving LG Polymers plant hit by gas leak
- U.S. firms in India not ready to pay digital tax, lobby group says
- India's Sovereign Pharma dispatches first batch of remdesivir to Cipla
- U.S. hiring vaults to record high in May; new COVID-19 cases set to limit gains
- Epstein red flags, Russian models land Deutsche Bank $150 million fine |
- Wirecard administrator sees strong interest from potential buyers
- Largest U.S. airlines move towards federal loans; United warns about COVID-19 surge
- Stocks, oil slip but Chinese stocks rally a sixth day
- Oil steadies as economic data overshadows coronavirus worries
- Iran's oil storage almost full as sanctions and pandemic weigh