United Inc (2497.T)

2497.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

16 Mar 2018
Change (% chg)

¥-5 (-0.13%)
Prev Close
Day's High
Day's Low
Avg. Vol
52-wk High
52-wk Low

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

D.A.Consortium Holdings increases indirect voting power in United
Friday, 14 Jul 2017 

July 14(Reuters) - United Inc <2497.T>:Says D.A.Consortium Holdings increased indirect voting power in the company to 44.5 percent from 0 percent.Effective Oct. 3, 2016.  Full Article

United Inc to buy web media firm for 812.9 mln yen
Thursday, 29 Sep 2016 

United Inc <2497.T>: Says it plans to buy 60 percent stake in a Tokyo-based web media firm for 812.9 million yen on Sep. 30 .Says the rest 40 percent stake in web media firm will be exchanged into shares without voting rights, namely the co to hold a 100 percent voting rights in web media firm after the change.  Full Article

United to close advertising agency business since March, 2017
Tuesday, 28 Jun 2016 

United Inc <2497.T>:Says it will close advertising agency business since March, 2017.  Full Article

UNITED, Inc revises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2016; announces year-end dividend forecast for FY 2016
Wednesday, 27 Apr 2016 

UNITED, Inc:Says the company lowered the consolidated full-year outlook for revenue to 11,131 million yen from 11,500 million ~ 13,500 million yen for FY ended March 2016.Revised operating profit forecast to 1,509 million yen from 1,500 million ~ 2,000 million yen.Announces year-end dividend forecast at 5 yen per share for FY ended March 2016.  Full Article