Edition:
India

Terilogy Co Ltd (3356.T)

3356.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

943JPY
6:35am IST
Change (% chg)

¥-16 (-1.67%)
Prev Close
¥959
Open
¥946
Day's High
¥951
Day's Low
¥941
Volume
40,000
Avg. Vol
818,403
52-wk High
¥1,954
52-wk Low
¥394

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Terilogy names UHY Tokyo & Co. as corporate auditor
Thursday, 24 May 2018 

May 24 (Reuters) - Terilogy Co Ltd <3356.T>:Says it names UHY Tokyo & Co. as corporate auditor, effective June 26.  Full Article

NCXX Group sells 4.9 pct stake in Terilogy to CAICA for 342.2 mln yen
Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018 

March 27 (Reuters) - NCXX Group Inc <6634.T>:Says it sells 753,700 shares(4.9 percent stake) of Terilogy Co Ltd <<<3356.T>>> to CAICA Inc <<<2315.T>>> , at the price of 454 yen per share, for 342.2 million yen in total, on March 27 .Says it decreases voting power in Terilogy Co Ltd to 10 percent from 14.9 percent .  Full Article

Terilogy announces delay in submitting Q2 financial statement for FY 2018
Tuesday, 7 Nov 2017 

Nov 7 (Reuters) - Terilogy Co Ltd <3356.T>:Says it extends the date of submitting the second quarter financial statement for fiscal year ending March 2018 to Nov. 14, instead of Nov. 8.  Full Article

Terilogy to acquire ICT service business firm for 450 mln yen
Friday, 20 Oct 2017 

Oct 20 (Reuters) - Terilogy Co Ltd <3356.T>:Says it will acquire 100 percent stake in split preparatory company, which is engaged in ICT service business, for 450 million yen, from ITX Corporation, effective Dec. 1.  Full Article