Edition:
India

United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd (3933.HK)

3933.HK on Hong Kong Stock

4.39HKD
26 Aug 2019
Change (% chg)

HK$0.19 (+4.52%)
Prev Close
HK$4.20
Open
HK$4.20
Day's High
HK$4.55
Day's Low
HK$4.15
Volume
10,867,956
Avg. Vol
2,922,987
52-wk High
HK$7.60
52-wk Low
HK$3.68

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

United Laboratories International Says Unit Entered Investment & Cooperation Agreement
Friday, 9 Aug 2019 

Aug 9 (Reuters) - United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd <3933.HK>::UNIT ENTERED INVESTMENT & COOPERATION AGREEMENT REGARDING STAKE IN UNITED LABORATORIES & DEVELOPMENT OF LAND.ESTIMATED THAT GROUP WILL RECORD AN UNAUDITED GAIN OF ABOUT RMB36 MILLION FROM TRANSACTION.UNDER AGREEMENT EVERGRANDE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR ABOUT 67.0% STAKE IN UNITED LABORATORIES FOR RMB812.1 MILLION.TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF AGREEMENT RMB1.03 BILLION.EVERGRANDE (CHENGDU) TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 33% INTEREST IN UNITED LABORATORIES (CHENGDU) AT REMAINING DEAL PRICE.  Full Article

United Laboratories International Holdings FY Profit Attributable RMB682.9 Mln
Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019 

March 29 (Reuters) - United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd <3933.HK>::UNITED LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD - FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB682.9 MILLION VERSUS RMB81.8 MILLION.UNITED LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD - PROPOSES A FINAL DIVIDEND OF RMB6 CENTS PER SHARE.FY REVENUE RMB 7.51 BLN VS RMB 6.83 BLN.  Full Article

United Laboratories International Expects Significant Increase In Profit For Year
Thursday, 21 Mar 2019 

March 21 (Reuters) - United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd <3933.HK>::EXPECTED TO RECORD A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN PROFIT FOR YEAR 2018 OF NOT LESS THAN RMB650 MILLION.EXPECTED RESULT DUE TO INCREASE IN SALES PRICES OF INTERMEDIATE PRODUCTS.  Full Article

United Laboratories International Posts HY Profit Attributable Of RMB91.2 Million
Wednesday, 29 Aug 2018 

Aug 29 (Reuters) - United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd <3933.HK>::HY REVENUE RMB3.79 BILLION, UP 13.6 PERCENT.HY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB91.2 MILLION VERSUS RMB109.1 MILLION.  Full Article

United Laboratories International Updates On Unit's Cefuroxime Axetil Tablet
Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018 

Aug 22 (Reuters) - United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd <3933.HK>::ON 6 AUG CEFUROXIME AXETIL TABLET PASSED CONSISTENCY OF QUALITY & EFFICACY EVALUATION FOR GENERIC DRUGS BY CHINA FDA.  Full Article

United Laboratories International ‍signs facility agreement with China Development Bank Hong Kong
Tuesday, 10 Oct 2017 

Oct 10 (Reuters) - United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd <3933.HK>:‍Entered facility agreement with China Development Bank Hong Kong for HK$300 million and HK$200 million term loans​.  Full Article