Softbank Technology Corp (4726.T)

4726.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

23 Mar 2018
Change (% chg)

¥-69 (-3.71%)
Prev Close
Day's High
Day's Low
Avg. Vol
52-wk High
52-wk Low

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

SoftBank Technology signs partnership agreement with ARM Limited
Thursday, 29 Sep 2016 

SoftBank Technology Corp <4726.T> :Says it enters into ARM® mbed™ Partnership Ecosystem with ARM Limited which is the unit of ARM Holdings plc , on Sept. 29.  Full Article

SoftBank Technology forms business alliance with TERRACE MILE
Monday, 6 Jun 2016 

SoftBank Technology Corp <4726.T> :Says it enters into a business alliance with Miyagi-based firm TERRACE MILE which is engaged in farming consulting related business.  Full Article

Softbank Technology to set up JV with MY FARM, INC.
Wednesday, 25 May 2016 

Softbank Technology <4726.T>: Says it to set up a JV in Tokyo with MY FARM, INC. . Says the JV to be engaged in utilization of agricultural land information by using internet .Says Softbank Technology to hold 66 percent and MY FARM, INC. to hold 34 percent stake in the JV.  Full Article

Softbank and My Farm will create Farmland Search Joint Venture - Nikkei
Tuesday, 24 May 2016 

: Softbank and startup My Farm will create Farmland Search Joint Venture this August with 30 million yen ($273,000) in capital- Nikkei . Softbank Technology will own 66% of the new company, which will aim for at least 300 million yen in cumulative revenue by fiscal 2019 - Nikkei . My Farm will hold the other 34% of the new JV - Nikkei Source - (http://s.nikkei.com/1XurpIk) Further company coverage: [4726.T] (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780).  Full Article

SoftBank Technology raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2016
Tuesday, 26 Apr 2016 

SoftBank Technology Corp:Says it raised the year-end dividend forecast to 30 yen per share from 20 yen per share for the FY ended March 2016.  Full Article

SoftBank Technology raises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2016
Wednesday, 13 Apr 2016 

SoftBank Technology Corp:Says the company increased the consolidated full-year outlook for revenue to 45,000 mln yen from 42,000 mln yen, for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016.Operating profit forecast increased to 2,300 mln yen from 1,700 mln yen.Ordinary profit forecast increased to 2,200 mln yen from 1,600 mln yen.Net profit forecast increased to 1,350 mln yen from 1,000 mln yen.Earnings per share increased to 139.06 yen from 103.22 yen.Comments the increased sales of core products and improved profitability are the main reasons for the forecast.  Full Article