Edition:
India

Falck Renewables SpA (AA4.MI)

AA4.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

4.42EUR
19 Jul 2019
Change (% chg)

€-0.05 (-1.03%)
Prev Close
€4.46
Open
€4.48
Day's High
€4.51
Day's Low
€4.33
Volume
979,855
Avg. Vol
1,041,463
52-wk High
€4.51
52-wk Low
€1.69

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Falck Renewables Signs Prelim. Deal to Buy 70% Of Big Fish
Thursday, 18 Jul 2019 

July 18 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables SpA ::SIGNS PRELIM DEAL WITH CANADIAN SOLAR GROUP FOR ACQUISITION OF 70% OF BIG FISH SPV S.R.L..PRICE FOR STAKE IN BIG FISH SPV IS ABOUT EUR 60 MILLION AND CAN RAISE UP TO EUR 145 MILLION BASED ON FINAL CAPACITY OF PROJECT.BASED ON GAINING AUTHORIZATIONS FOR PLANT CONSTRUCTION CO CAN EXERCISE CALL OPTION FOR REMAINING 30% OF BIG FISH SPV.BIG FISH SPV IS OWNER OF SOLAR PROJECT IN DEVELOPMENT IN SICILY WITH TOTAL CAPACITY OF UP TO 195 MW.  Full Article

Falck Renewables Says Falck Energy Withdraws Placement Of Falck Renewables Shares
Tuesday, 18 Jun 2019 

June 18 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables SpA ::SAYS FALCK ENERGY WITHDRAWS PLACEMENT OF FALCK RENEWABLES SHARES.  Full Article

Falck Renewables investor places 1.77 pct stake in accelerated bookbuilding
Monday, 17 Jun 2019 

June 17 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables says::FALCK ENERGY STARTS SALE OF 1.77 PERCENT STAKE IN COMPANY VIA ACCELERATED BOOKBUILDING PROCEDURE.INTERMONTE SOLE BOOKRUNNER FOR THE DEAL.  Full Article

Falck Renewables Invests $3.6 Mln In Battery Storage System in US
Tuesday, 7 May 2019 

May 7 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables ::SAYS MADE AN INVESTMENT ESTIMATED AT $3.6 MILLION FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A 6.6 MWH BATTERY STORAGE SYSTEM IN US.THE INVESTMENT INCLUDES EQUIPMENT, ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES AND DEVELOPMENT COSTS.THE BATTERY WILL BE SUPPLIED, UNDER WARRANTY, FROM NEC ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC..BATTERY COMMISSIONING IS SCHEDULED FOR Q3.  Full Article

Falck Renewables FY Net Profit Up At EUR 44.2 Mln
Thursday, 7 Mar 2019 

March 7 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables SpA ::FY NET PROFIT EUR 44.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 19.8 MILLION YEAR AGO.FY REVENUE EUR 335.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 288.6 MILLION YEAR AGO.PROPOSES DIVIDEND OF EUROCENTS 6.3 PER SHARE.GUIDANCE 2019: CONFIRMED EBITDA AT EURO 184 MILLION AND GROUP NET RESULT EXCEEDING EURO 30 MILLION.GUIDANCE 2019: NET FINANCIAL POSITION (INCLUDING FAIR VALUE OF DERIVATIVES) OF ABOUT EUR 737 MILLION.  Full Article

Falck Renewables Sees 2018 Net Profit At EUR 34 Mln, Updates 2021 Plan
Wednesday, 12 Dec 2018 

Dec 12 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables SpA ::SAYS UPDATES THE 2021 INDUSTRIAL PLAN (ROADMAP 2021).SAYS 2018 EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS AND PREVIOUS GUIDANCE AND CONFIRMS GROUP’S ABILITY TO EXECUTE ITS PLANS.SAYS SEES 2018 CONSOLIDATED EBITDA AT €184MLN; CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT AT €34MLN.SEES 2021 NET PROFIT OVER €40MLN, INCREASE OF 2021 TARGET BY 33% VERSUS. PREVIOUS PLAN.PROPOSED DIVIDEND FOR 2018 OF 6.3 EURO CENTS, WITH AN INCREASE OF 8.6% VERSUS PREVIOUS TARGET.IS INTRODUCING GUARANTEED MINIMUM DIVIDEND FOR EACH YEAR: 6.5 EURO CENTS IN 2020, 6.7 CENTS IN 2021, 6.9 CENTS IN 2022.IN 2019 SEES CONSOLIDATED EBITDA OF ABOUT €184 MILLION, NET PROFIT HIGHER THAN EUR 30MLN.SHARES UP 6.1%.  Full Article

Falck Renewables And Nordex Group Extend Service Contracts For 159 Turbines In Europe
Wednesday, 24 Oct 2018 

Oct 24 (Reuters) - Nordex SE ::DGAP-NEWS: FALCK RENEWABLES AND NORDEX GROUP EXTEND SERVICE CONTRACTS FOR 159 TURBINES IN EUROPE.MAINTENANCE CONTRACT SPANS 159 TURBINES OF 2 TO 2.5 MW SERIES INSTALLED BETWEEN 2007 AND 2016.  Full Article

Falck Renewables To Acquire 51 Pct Of Energy Team
Thursday, 2 Aug 2018 

Aug 2 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables SpA ::HAS SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A 51% SHARE OF ENERGY TEAM.ACQUISITION WILL BE FINALISED IN OCTOBER 2018.PROVISIONAL PRICE OF ACQUISITION IS ABOUT 18.3 MILLION EUROS.ACQUISITION TO BE FINANCED ENTIRELY WITH OWN FINANCIAL RESOURCES.  Full Article

Falck Renewables To Acquire 10 MW Wind Farm Project In Spain
Wednesday, 25 Jul 2018 

July 25 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables SpA ::TO ACQUIRE 10 MW WIND FARM PROJECT IN SPAIN.PRICE OF PROJECT ACQUISITION IS EUR 1.2 MILLION.  Full Article

Falck Renewables: Completion Of Middleton In Massachusetts And Closing Of Tax Equity Financing
Thursday, 12 Jul 2018 

July 12 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables SpA ::COMPLETION OF MIDDLETON IN MASSACHUSETTS AND CLOSING OF A TAX EQUITY FINANCING.  Full Article