Edition:
India

Accuray Inc (ARAY.OQ)

ARAY.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

4.93USD
15 Feb 2019
Change (% chg)

$0.12 (+2.49%)
Prev Close
$4.81
Open
$4.84
Day's High
$4.96
Day's Low
$4.80
Volume
172,660
Avg. Vol
242,075
52-wk High
$5.80
52-wk Low
$3.16

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Accuray And China Isotope And Radiation Corp Enter Joint Venture Contract
Monday, 28 Jan 2019 

Jan 28 (Reuters) - China Isotope & Radiation Corp <1763.HK>::ACCURAY AND CHINA ISOTOPE AND RADIATION CORPORATION ENTER JOINT VENTURE CONTRACT TO MANUFACTURE AND SELL RADIATION ONCOLOGY SYSTEMS IN CHINA.ACCURAY INC - JV WILL BE LOCATED IN TIANJIN, CHINA AND SALES OPERATIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BEGIN TOWARD END OF CALENDAR 2019.ACCURAY INC - UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENT, CIRC'S SUBSIDIARY WILL OWN 51% OF JV AND ACCURAY'S SUBSIDIARY WILL OWN REMAINING 49%.ACCURAY INC - ACCURAY AND CIRC BELIEVE THAT JV, WHICH WILL OPERATE UNDER NAME CNNC ACCURAY (TIANJIN) MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.  Full Article

Accuray Appoints Shig Hamamatsu Chief Financial Officer
Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018 

Nov 19 (Reuters) - Accuray Inc ::ACCURAY APPOINTS SHIG HAMAMATSU CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER.ACCURAY INC - HAS NAMED SHIG HAMAMATSU AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.  Full Article

Apollo Hospitals In India To Acquire Two Accuray Radixact Systems
Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018 

March 28 (Reuters) - Accuray Inc ::APOLLO HOSPITALS IN INDIA TO ACQUIRE TWO ACCURAY RADIXACT® SYSTEMS.ACCURAY INC - SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH APOLLO HOSPITALS GROUP IN CHENNAI AND NEW DELHI, INDIA, FOR ACQUISITION OF TWO RADIXACT SYSTEMS.ACCURAY INC - ORDERS WERE ENTERED INTO BACKLOG DURING ACCURAY INCORPORATED'S Q3 FISCAL QUARTER, WHICH ENDS MARCH 31, 2018.  Full Article

Accuray Elects Net Share Settlement For 3.50 Pct Series A Convertible Senior Notes
Thursday, 4 Jan 2018 

Jan 3 (Reuters) - Accuray Inc ::ACCURAY ELECTS NET SHARE SETTLEMENT FOR 3.50% SERIES A CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2018.ACCURAY - SPECIFIED CASH AMOUNT FOR EACH $1,000 PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SERIES A NOTES CONVERTED WILL BE $1,000.  Full Article

Accuray Inc reports Q1 loss per share $0.11
Wednesday, 25 Oct 2017 

Oct 25 (Reuters) - Accuray Inc :Accuray generated $55.6 million in first quarter gross orders; revenue increased 5 percent year over year.Q1 loss per share $0.11.Q1 revenue $91 million versus I/B/E/S view $88.3 million.Q1 earnings per share view $-0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Accuray Inc qtrly ‍gross orders increased 11 percent to $55.6 million, net orders were $51.0 million​.Accuray Inc - ‍company is reaffirming revenue, adjusted EBITDA, and gross orders guidance provided on August 22, 2017​.  Full Article

Accuray Inc signs new revolving loan agreement
Thursday, 15 Jun 2017 

June 15 (Reuters) - Accuray Inc ::Accuray enters into new revolving loan agreement.Closed a new $52 million senior secured revolving loan facility with Midcap Financial Trust.  Full Article

Brian Grossman reports 5 pct passive stake in Accuray Inc as of March 6 - SEC filing
Friday, 17 Mar 2017 

Accuray Inc :Brian Grossman reports 5.0 percent passive stake in Accuray Inc as of March 6 - SEC filing.  Full Article