Edition:
India

P/F Bakkafrost (BAKKA.OL)

BAKKA.OL on Oslo Stock Exchange

686.50NOK
22 Jan 2020
Change (% chg)

kr-7.50 (-1.08%)
Prev Close
kr694.00
Open
kr692.50
Day's High
kr697.50
Day's Low
kr686.00
Volume
71,870
Avg. Vol
194,820
52-wk High
kr702.50
52-wk Low
kr410.17

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

P/F Bakkafrost Q3 Total Harvest Volumes 12.9 Thousand Tonnes
Wednesday, 2 Oct 2019 

Oct 2 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::FEED SALES IN Q3 2019 ARE 33.9 THOUSAND TONNES, HAVSBRÚN SOURCED 17.8 THOUSAND TONNES OF RAW MATERIALS IN Q3 2019..TOTAL HARVEST VOLUMES IN Q3 2019 WERE 12.9 THOUSAND TONNES.  Full Article

Bakkafrost Gets NOK 3.66 Bln Via Private Placement, Mulls Acquisition Of SSC
Thursday, 26 Sep 2019 

Sept 26 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::OSLO, 26 SEPTEMBER 2019. P/F BAKKAFROST ( "COMPANY") ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS RAISED APPROXIMATELY NOK 3,664 MILLION IN GROSS PROCEEDS THROUGH A PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF 7,328,709 SHARES.PRIVATE PLACEMENT WAS COMPLETED AT A SUBSCRIPTION PRICE OF NOK 500 PER SHARE, WHICH WAS DETERMINED THROUGH AN ACCELERATED BOOK-BUILDING PROCESS.COMPANY INTENDS TO USE NET PROCEEDS FROM PRIVATE PLACEMENT TO PARTLY FINANCE ITS CONTEMPLATED ACQUISITION OF 133,125,109 SHARES (68.6%) OF SHARES IN SCOTTISH SALMON COMPANY PLC ("SSC)" FROM NORTHERN LINK LTD AT A PRICE OF NOK 28.25 PER SHARE.  Full Article

Scottish Salmon Says Co Acquired By Bakkafrost For 517 Mln Stg
Wednesday, 25 Sep 2019 

Sept 25 (Reuters) - Scottish Salmon Company Plc ::REG-THE SCOTTISH SALMON COMPANY PLC: RESULT OF STRATEGIC REVIEW.SCOTTISH SALMON - SUCCESSFUL ACQUISITION OF 68.6% MAJORITY STAKE WILL TRIGGER A MANDATORY TENDER OFFER FOR REMAINING 31.4% FREE FLOAT IN SSC.TRANSACTION WILL COMPLETE STRATEGIC REVIEW INITIATED BY SSC'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS.BOARD LOOKS FORWARD TO WORKING WITH BAKKAFROST TO ESTABLISH ITS PLANS FOR ENLARGED BUSINESS.SCOTTISH SALMON – BAKKAFROST’S ACQUISITION OF NORTHERN LINK’S 68.6% STAKE IN CO TO RESULT IN CO BEING WHOLLY ACQUIRED BY BAKKAFROST FOR £517 MILLION.  Full Article

Bakkafrost Buys 68.6% Of The Scottish Salmon Company From Northern Link
Wednesday, 25 Sep 2019 

Sept 25 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::SIGNED A BINDING AGREEMENT FOR THE ACQUISITION OF 68.6% OF THE SCOTTISH SALMON COMPANY PLC FROM NORTHERN LINK LTD.SUCCESSFUL ACQUISITION OF THE 68.6% MAJORITY STAKE WILL TRIGGER A MANDATORY TENDER OFFER FOR THE REMAINING 31.4% FREE FLOAT IN SSC.AGREED ACQUISITION PRICE OF NOK28.25 / SSC SHARE IMPLIES AN ENTERPRISE VALUE FOR SSC OF DKK 4,351.9M.THE TRANSACTION AND ANY SUBSEQUENT MANDATORY TENDER OFFER WILL BE FUNDED VIA A MIX OF DEBT AND EQUITY.FUNDING VIA ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD OFFERING OF 15% OF CAPITAL, DIRECTED SHARE ISSUANCE OF 5% OF SHARE CAPITAL TO NORTHERN LINK.ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD OFFERING WILL BE LAUNCHED IMMINENTLY.CONTEMPLATING PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO 7.3 MILLION NEW SHARES, CORRESPONDING TO APPROXIMATELY 15% OF THE OUTSTANDING SHARES IN THE CO.DNB, GOLDMAN SACHS, NORDEA ACTED AS JOINT FINANCIAL ADVISORS TO BAKKAFROST, DAIWA CORPORATE ACTS AS FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO SSC.  Full Article

Bakkafrost Q2 Operational EBIT DKK 338.8 Mln, Above Estimates
Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019 

Aug 20 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::BAKKAFROST: OPERATIONAL EBIT OF DKK 606 MILLION FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2019.BAKKAFROST Q2 OPERATIONAL EBIT DKK 338.8 MILLION (REFINITIV POLL DKK 309 MILLION).BAKKAFROST EXPECTS TO HARVEST 54,500 TONNES IN 2019 VERSUS MAY FORECAST 54,500 TONNES.Q2 PROFIT DKK 188.6 MILLION (REFINITIV POLL DKK 234 MILLION).BAKKAFROST EXPECTS TO RELEASE 13.5 MILLION SMOLTS IN 2019 VERSUS MAY FORECAST 13.5 MILLION SMOLTS.OUTLOOK FOR FARMING SEGMENT IS GOOD.EXPECTS LOWER PRODUCTION VOLUMES OF FISHMEAL AND FISH OIL IN 2019.BAKKAFROST Q2 OPERATING REVENUES DKK 946.5 MILLION (REFINITIV POLL DKK 862 MILLION).HAS SIGNED CONTRACTS COVERING AROUND 35% OF EXPECTED HARVESTED VOLUMES FOR 2019.HAVSBRÚN'S SALES OF FISH FEED IN 2019 ARE EXPECTED TO BE AT 85,000 TONNES, DEPENDING ON EXTERNAL SALES.GLOBAL HARVEST IN Q3 IS EXPECTED TO BE AROUND 5% HIGHER THAN Q3 2018, WHICH IS LOWER THAN PREVIOUSLY EXPECTED..GLOBAL HARVEST GROWTH IS EXPECTED TO BE AROUND 5-6% IN 2019, COMPARED TO 2018.  Full Article

Bakkafrost Says Feed Sales In Q2 18.9 Thousand Tonnes
Tuesday, 2 Jul 2019 

July 2 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::BAKKAFROST: Q2 2019 TRADING UPDATE.FEED SALES IN Q2 2019 ARE 18.9 THOUSAND TONNES.HARVEST VOLUMES FOR FARMING NORTH 7.9 THOUSAND TONNES IN Q2.HARVEST VOLUMES IN Q2 FOR FARMING WEST 4.7 THOUSAND TONNES.  Full Article

Bakkafrost Says Share Savings Plan And Bonus Shares Transaction
Friday, 28 Jun 2019 

June 27 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::BAKKAFROST: SHARE SAVINGS PLAN AND BONUS SHARES TRANSACTION.AS A PART OF SHARE SAVINGS PLAN FOR EMPLOYEES IN 2019 REGIN JACOBSEN, CEO, PURCHASED 27 SHARES OF CO.  Full Article

Bakkafrost expects 40% harvest growth by 2023
Wednesday, 12 Jun 2019 

June 12 (Reuters) - Bakkafrost ::BAKKAFROST SAYS 40% HARVEST GROWTH EXPECTED 2019-2023, SEES PRODUCTION VOLUME GROWING BY 22,000 TONNES TO AROUND 76,000 TONNES.BAKKAFROST SAYS INVESTMENTS 2019-2022 WILL AMOUNT TO AROUND DKK 2.5 BILLION.  Full Article

Fish farmer Bakkafrost's Q1 production was 13,700 tonnes
Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019 

April 2 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::BAKKAFROST Q1 PRODUCTION 13.7 THOUSAND TONNES.FEED SALES IN Q1 2019 ARE 16.3 THOUSAND TONNES. HAVSBRÚN SOURCED 114.0 THOUSAND TONNES OF RAW MATERIALS IN Q1 2019.FULL Q1 2019 REPORT WILL BE RELEASED ON 6 MAY 2019 AT 06:00 CET.  Full Article

P/F Bakkafrost Says Co's Production Facility At Glyvrar, Aut. no. Fo 125 Glyvrar, Will Be Open To Export To Russia From Today
Friday, 22 Feb 2019 

Feb 22 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost ::P/F BAKKAFROST SAYS RUSSIAN AUTHORITIES ROSSELKHOZNADZOR HAVE TODAY LIFTED RESTRICTIONS FOR AUT. NO. FO 125 GLYVRAR TO RUSSIA TODAY.P/F BAKKAFROST - BAKKAFROST'S PRODUCTION FACILITY AT GLYVRAR, AUT. NO. FO 125 GLYVRAR, WILL BE OPEN TO EXPORT TO RUSSIA FROM TODAY, 22 FEBRUARY 2019.  Full Article