Edition:
India

Bruker Announces Agreement To Acquire Majority In Hain Lifescience GmbH


Friday, 24 Aug 2018 

Aug 24 (Reuters) - Bruker Corp ::BRUKER ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY IN INFECTIOUS DISEASE-FOCUSED MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS (MDX) COMPANY HAIN LIFESCIENCE GMBH.EXPECTS TO ACQUIRE AN 80% MAJORITY INTEREST IN HAIN, WITH OPTIONS FOR REMAINING 20% THAT CAN BE EXERCISED AFTER 2021.IN 2018 HAIN EXPECTS TO GENERATE REVENUES OF ABOUT $38 MILLION.FINANCIAL DETAILS OF THE DEAL WERE NOT DISCLOSED.EXPECTS HAIN TO CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS AS 'BRUKER-HAIN DIAGNOSTICS'.BRUKER INTENDS TO RETAIN ESSENTIALLY ALL HAIN EMPLOYEES AND HAIN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION CAPABILITIES.IN 2019, BRUKER ANTICIPATES TRANSACTION TO BE ACCRETIVE TO BRUKER'S NON-GAAP EPS BY $0.01-$0.02.DOES NOT EXPECT DEAL TO HAVE ANY MATERIAL IMPACT ON BRUKER'S 2018 NON-GAAP OPERATING MARGIN EXPANSION AND EPS GUIDANCE. 

Company Quote

38.17
0.0 +0.00%
18 Apr 2019