Edition:
India

Capitaland Ltd (CATL.SI)

CATL.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore

3.54SGD
17 Sep 2019
Change (% chg)

$-0.06 (-1.67%)
Prev Close
$3.60
Open
$3.59
Day's High
$3.60
Day's Low
$3.53
Volume
5,613,300
Avg. Vol
7,873,669
52-wk High
$3.75
52-wk Low
$3.02

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Capitaland Announces Divestment Of Citadines Ming Zhu (Chongqing) Property
Thursday, 29 Aug 2019 

Aug 29 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::DIVESTMENT OF 100% EQUITY INTEREST IN CITADINES MING ZHU (CHONGQING) PROPERTY.DEAL FOR RMB99.2 MILLION.DIVESTMENT NOT EXPECTED TO HAVE ANY MATERIAL IMPACT ON EPS OF CAPITALAND GROUP FOR FY.  Full Article

Ascott Residence Trust Announces Pricing Of Fixed Rate Perpetual Securities
Monday, 26 Aug 2019 

Aug 26 (Reuters) - Ascott Residence Trust Management::ASCOTT RESIDENCE TRUST MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCES PRICING OF S$150 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF FIXED RATE PERPETUAL SECURITIES.  Full Article

Capitaland Says Capitaland Treasury Priced Offering Of Fixed Rate Notes Due 2029
Thursday, 22 Aug 2019 

Aug 22 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::CAPITALAND TREASURY LIMITED HAS PRICED OFFERING OF S$800 MILLION 3.15% FIXED RATE NOTES DUE 2029.  Full Article

Capitaland Ltd Posts Qtrly Total PATMI Of S$579.8 Mln
Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019 

Aug 7 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::QTRLY TOTAL PATMI S$ 579.8 MILLION VERSUS S$ 605.5 MILLION.QTRLY REVENUE S$1.08 BILLION VERSUS S$1.34 BILLION.  Full Article

Capitaland Appoints Miguel Ko As Non-Executive Deputy Chair
Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019 

Aug 6 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::APPOINTS MIGUEL KO AS NON-EXECUTIVE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF BOARD.  Full Article

Capitaland Says Unit Acquired Additional 20% Interest In Morganite From Wachovia Development Corp
Wednesday, 24 Jul 2019 

July 24 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::UNIT ACQUIRED AN ADDITIONAL 20% INTEREST IN MORGANITE FROM WACHOVIA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF S$4.4 MILLION.FOLLOWING ACQUISITION, UNIT CRL'S INTEREST IN MORGANITE HAS INCREASED FROM 35% TO 55% AND MORGANITE HAS BECOME A UNIT OF CAPITALAND.  Full Article

Capitaland To Divest 89.8% Stake In Mac Property Co And Mac Car Park Co To Capitaland Commercial Trust
Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 

July 17 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::CO TO DIVEST 89.8% INTEREST IN HOLDING COMPANIES OF MAIN AIRPORT CENTER IN FRANKFURT TO CAPITALAND COMMERCIAL TRUST.ANNOUNCES DIVESTMENT OF 89.8% INTEREST IN MAC PROPERTY COMPANY B.V. AND MAC CAR PARK COMPANY B.V. .PROPOSED TRANSACTION IS BASED ON AN AGREED PROPERTY VALUE OF EUR 265.0 MILLION ON A 100% BASIS.POST TRANSACTION,CAPITALAND WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD A 5.1% STAKE, WHILE CCT OWNS THE REMAINDER 94.9%.  Full Article

Capitaland Ltd Announces Divestment Of Shares In An Associated Company
Monday, 1 Jul 2019 

July 1 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::ANNOUNCES DIVESTMENT OF SHARES IN AN ASSOCIATED COMPANY.DEAL FOR HK$2,831 MILLION.TRANSACTION IS NOT EXPECTED TO HAVE ANY MATERIAL IMPACT ON EPS OF GROUP FOR FY ENDING 31 DEC 2019.UNIT ENTERED CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO DIVEST 658.1 MILLION SHARES IN CENTRAL CHINA REAL ESTATE TO JOY BRIGHT INVESTMENTS.  Full Article

Capitaland Unit Transferred All Stake In Resplendent Pearl Investments To Cap I Investments Holding
Friday, 28 Jun 2019 

June 28 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::UNIT TRANSFERRED 100% OF STAKE IN RESPLENDENT PEARL INVESTMENTS LIMITED TO CAP I INVESTMENTS HOLDING FOR OF USD107.7 MILLION.  Full Article

Capitaland Says Capitaland GCC (Abu Dhabi) Transferred Stake In Mubadala Capitaland Real Estate
Tuesday, 18 Jun 2019 

June 18 (Reuters) - Capitaland Ltd ::CAPITALAND GCC (ABU DHABI) TRANSFERRED ENTIRE 49% EQUITY INTEREST IN MUBADALA CAPITALAND REAL ESTATE LLC TO FIVE SQUARE PROPERTIES LLC.DEAL FOR AED270.9 MILLION (APPROXIMATELY S$100.9 MILLION).  Full Article