Edition:
India

Equinix Inc (EQIX.OQ)

EQIX.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

750.46USD
11:31pm IST
Change (% chg)

$-5.19 (-0.69%)
Prev Close
$755.65
Open
$754.74
Day's High
$757.20
Day's Low
$747.07
Volume
113,038
Avg. Vol
205,212
52-wk High
$802.12
52-wk Low
$478.39

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Equinix To Enter Mexico With $175 Mln Acquisition Of 3 Axtel Data Centers
Friday, 4 Oct 2019 

Oct 4 (Reuters) - Equinix Inc ::EQUINIX TO EXPAND INTO MEXICO WITH US$175 MILLION ACQUISITION OF THREE AXTEL DATA CENTERS.EQUINIX INC - THREE FACILITIES GENERATED APPROXIMATELY $21 MILLION OF REVENUES IN 12 MONTHS ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2018.EQUINIX INC - THREE FACILITIES' EBITDA MARGIN PROFILE IS ACCRETIVE TO EQUINIX BUSINESS.  Full Article

Equinix Inc Says Six Data Centers Which Are Intended To Comprise Joint Venture Are Located In Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London And Paris
Monday, 1 Jul 2019 

July 1 (Reuters) - Equinix Inc ::EQUINIX INC - SIX DATA CENTERS WHICH ARE INTENDED TO COMPRISE JOINT VENTURE ARE LOCATED IN AMSTERDAM, FRANKFURT, LONDON AND PARIS.EQUINIX INC - UPON CLOSING, EQUINIX WILL PROVIDE A NUMBER OF SERVICES TO JOINT VENTURE.EQUINIX INC - UPON CLOSING, EACH OF DATA CENTERS WILL BE MANAGED AND OPERATED BY EQUINIX..  Full Article

Equinix And GIC To Form Joint Venture To Develop And Operate Hyperscale Data Centers In Europe
Monday, 1 Jul 2019 

July 1 (Reuters) - Equinix Inc ::EQUINIX AND GIC AGREE TO FORM JOINT VENTURE TO DEVELOP AND OPERATE HYPERSCALE DATA CENTERS IN EUROPE.EQUINIX INC - SIGNING ON JUNE 27, 2019, OF A GREATER THAN U.S.$1.0 BILLION INITIAL JOINT VENTURE IN FORM OF A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP WITH GIC.EQUINIX INC - SIGNING ON JUNE 27, 2019, OF A GREATER THAN U.S.$1.0 BILLION INITIAL JOINT VENTURE IN FORM OF A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP WITH GIC.EQUINIX INC - GIC WILL OWN AN 80% EQUITY INTEREST IN JOINT VENTURE AND EQUINIX WILL OWN REMAINING 20% EQUITY INTEREST.EQUINIX INC - JOINT VENTURE HAS RECEIVED FINANCING COMMITMENTS FOR EUR 850 MILLION OF SECURED CREDIT FACILITIES.EQUINIX - TO SELL LONDON LD10 AND PARIS PA8 IBX DATA CENTERS AND ASSOCIATED LEASES, AS WELL AS CERTAIN OTHER DEVELOPMENT INTERESTS, TO JOINT VENTURE.EQUINIX INC - UPON CLOSING OF INITIAL JOINT VENTURE, GIC IS EXPECTED TO HAVE CONTRIBUTED CASH TO FUND ITS 80% EQUITY INTEREST IN JOINT VENTURE.EQUINIX INC - SALE OF BOTH LD10 AND PA8 TO JOINT VENTURE IS EXPECTED TO REDUCE EACH OF EQUINIX'S 2019 REVENUE, ADJUSTED EBITDA AND AFFO GUIDANCE.EQUINIX INC - SALE EXPECTED TO REDUCE REVENUE, ADJUSTED EBITDA, AFFO GUIDANCE BY APPROXIMATELY $15 MILLION OR LESS, NET OF FEES EARNED AND LEASE PAYMENTS INCURRED.EQUINIX INC - JOINT VENTURE HAS RECEIVED FINANCING COMMITMENTS FOR EUR 850 MILLION OF SECURED CREDIT FACILITIES.  Full Article

Equinix Declares Quarterly Dividend On Its Common Stock
Thursday, 14 Feb 2019 

Feb 13 (Reuters) - Equinix Inc ::EQUINIX DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND ON ITS COMMON STOCK.EQUINIX INC - DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $2.46 PER SHARE ON ITS COMMON STOCK.  Full Article

Equinix Inc Reports Qtrly Earnings Per Share Of $1.36
Thursday, 14 Feb 2019 

Feb 13 (Reuters) - Equinix Inc ::EQUINIX REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2018 RESULTS.SEES Q1 2019 REVENUE $1.342 BILLION TO $1.352 BILLION.SEES FY 2019 REVENUE UP 9 TO 10 PERCENT.SEES FY 2019 REVENUE $5.52 BILLION TO $5.57 BILLION.QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.36.SEES 2019 AFFO OF $1.825 BILLION TO $1.875 BILLION, A 10 PERCENT TO 13 PERCENT INCREASE OVER PREVIOUS YEAR.FY2019 REVENUE VIEW $5.56 BILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.Q1 REVENUE VIEW $1.34 BILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.  Full Article

UPDATE 1-Oracle wins cloud business from McDonald's, Albertson's

Sept 10 Oracle Corp on Thursday said it won deals with McDonald's Corp, Albertsons Companies Inc and Humana Inc to move some of their work to Oracle's cloud computing services.