Edition:
India

HMS Networks AB (HMSN.ST)

HMSN.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

189.20SEK
20 Jun 2019
Change (% chg)

-3.20kr (-1.66%)
Prev Close
192.40kr
Open
190.00kr
Day's High
193.00kr
Day's Low
188.60kr
Volume
38,702
Avg. Vol
35,012
52-wk High
205.00kr
52-wk Low
117.40kr

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

HMS Networks Acquires Majority Of German Company WEBfactory
Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019 

March 13 (Reuters) - HMS Networks AB ::REG-HMS NETWORKS AB (PUBL) ACQUIRES MAJORITY OF GERMAN COMPANY WEBFACTORY GMBH.UNIT HMS INDUSTRIAL NETWORKS AB HAS ACQUIRED 74.9% OF ALL SHARES IN GERMAN COMPANY WEBFACTORY GMBH.ACQUISITION WILL HAVE A LIMITED IMPACT ON HMS' EARNINGS PER SHARE IN 2019.DEAL IS EXPECTED TO CLOSE ON APRIL 1(ST), 2019..WEBFACTORY GMBH IS EXPECTED TO HAVE SALES OF EUR 2.5 MILLION IN 2019.REMAINING 25.1% IS OWNED BY CEO BERNHARD BÖHRER WHO ALSO STAYS AS MANAGING DIRECTOR.  Full Article

HMS Networks Q3 Operating Profit Up At Sek 74 Million
Wednesday, 24 Oct 2018 

Oct 24 (Reuters) - HMS Networks AB ::Q3 OPERATING PROFIT REACHED SEK 74 M (65).Q3 PROFIT AFTER TAXES TOTALLED SEK 51 M (42).  Full Article

The Board Of HMS Networks AB (Publ) Has Resolved To Exercise Authorization To Repurchase Shares
Tuesday, 28 Aug 2018 

Aug 28 (Reuters) - HMS Networks AB ::REG-THE BOARD OF HMS NETWORKS AB (PUBL) HAS RESOLVED TO EXERCISE AUTHORIZATION TO REPURCHASE SHARES.NO MORE THAN 70,000 SHARES MAY BE ACQUIRED.  Full Article

HMS Networks Q2 Operating Profit Falls To SEK 63 Mln
Thursday, 19 Jul 2018 

July 19 (Reuters) - HMS Networks AB ::NET SALES FOR Q2 REACHED SEK 329 M (299), CORRESPONDING TO AN INCREASE OF 10 %.Q2 OPERATING PROFIT REACHED SEK 63 M (59).  Full Article

Reg-HMS Networks AB (Publ) Acquires German Company Beck Ipc GmbH
Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018 

HMS Networks AB ::REG-HMS NETWORKS AB (PUBL) ACQUIRES GERMAN COMPANY BECK IPC GMBH.  Full Article

HMS Networks Q1 Operating Result Up At SEK 63 Mln
Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018 

April 24 (Reuters) - HMS NETWORKS AB ::NET SALES FOR Q1 REACHED SEK 320 M (279).Q1 ORDER INTAKE WAS SEK 350 M (299).Q1 OPERATING RESULT REACHED SEK 63 M (57), EQUAL TO A 20 % (21) OPERATING MARGIN.TARGETS A LONG-TERM ANNUAL GROWTH OF 20 % PER ANNUM AND AN OPERATING MARGIN OF MORE THAN 20.  Full Article

HMS Opens New Office In Singapore
Friday, 12 Jan 2018 

Jan 12 (Reuters) - HMS NETWORKS AB ::ANNOUNCES OPENING OF A NEW SALES AND SUPPORT OFFICE IN SINGAPORE.  Full Article

HMS Networks Completes Repurchase Of Shares
Thursday, 21 Dec 2017 

Dec 21 (Reuters) - HMS NETWORKS AB ::REG-HMS NETWORKS COMPLETES REPURCHASE OF SHARES.  Full Article

HMS Networks Board Of Directors Starts Share Buyback
Tuesday, 12 Dec 2017 

Dec 12 (Reuters) - Hms Networks Ab ::REG-HMS NETWORKS BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS RESOLVED TO REPURCHASE SHARES.SAYS A MAXIMUM OF 260,000 SHARES MAY BE ACQUIRED TO A TOTAL VALUE OF MAXIMUM 33 MSEK.‍HAS RESOLVED TO REPURCHASE SHARES IN COMPANY TO A MAXIMUM VALUE OF 33 MSEK​.  Full Article

hms Betworks q3 operating profit rises to SEK 65 million
Friday, 27 Oct 2017 

Oct 27 (Reuters) - HMS NETWORKS AB :Q3 ORDER INTAKE SEK 289 MILLION VERSUS SEK 252 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 OPERATING PROFIT SEK 65 MILLION VERSUS SEK 55 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article