Edition:
India

8990 Holdings Inc (HOUSE.PS)

HOUSE.PS on Philippine Stock Exchange

15.80PHP
19 Jul 2019
Change (% chg)

Php-0.06 (-0.38%)
Prev Close
Php15.86
Open
Php15.84
Day's High
Php15.84
Day's Low
Php15.72
Volume
105,600
Avg. Vol
1,424,859
52-wk High
Php16.40
52-wk Low
Php6.89

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

8990 Holdings Inc Sees 13.5 Bln Pesos In Revenues For 2019
Tuesday, 14 May 2019 

May 14 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::FOR 2019, CO EXPECTS TO HIT 13.5 BILLION PESOS IN REVENUES.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Expects 2019 Capex Program To Around 12 Billion Pesos
Wednesday, 8 May 2019 

May 8 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::EXPECTS 2019 CAPEX PROGRAM TO AROUND 12 BILLION PESOS.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Posts FY Net Income Attributable 4.67 Bln Pesos
Wednesday, 8 May 2019 

May 8 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::FY NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE 4.67 BILLION PESOS VERSUS 3.57 BILLION PESOS.FY GROSS REVENUE 13.15 BILLION PESOS VERSUS 11.78 BILLION PESOS.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Says Unit To Subscribe For 2.9 Mln Shares In Genvi Development Corp
Monday, 18 Mar 2019 

March 18 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::UNIT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR 2.9 MILLION SHARES IN GENVI DEVELOPMENT CORP FOR 219.3 MILLION PESOS.AFTER SUBSCRIPTION, UNIT WILL OWN ABOUT 72.83% STAKE IN GENVI DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION.UNIT INTENDS TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 27.17% STAKE IN GENVI DEVELOPMENT THROUGH SHARE PURCHASE FOR ABOUT 800 MILLION PESOS.  Full Article

8990 Holdings To Acquire Genvi Development Corp
Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019 

Feb 20 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::TO ACQUIRE 100 PERCENT OF OUTSTANDING SHARES OF GENVI DEVELOPMENT CORP.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Inc Clarifies on News Reports
Wednesday, 5 Dec 2018 

Dec 5 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::CONFIRMS CO ALLOCATES 10 BILLION PESOS FOR 2019 CAPEX.CONFIRMS CO ON TRACK TO HIT 11.5-BILLION PESOS TARGET FOR REVENUES BY YEAR-END, WITH NET INCOME EXPECTED TO BE 4.49 BILLION PESOS.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Posts 9-Mth Net Income Of 3.4 Bln Pesos
Thursday, 8 Nov 2018 

Nov 8 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::9-MONTH NET INCOME OF 3.4 BILLION PESOS, UP 38 PERCENT.SEES 20 BILLION PESOS IN REVENUES IN 2020.9-MONTH TOTAL REVENUES 8.6 BILLION PESOS, UP 41 PERCENT.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Sees Urban Deca Homes Manila Contributing 4.4 Bln Pesos In Revenues In 2018
Wednesday, 13 Jun 2018 

June 13 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::URBAN DECA HOMES MANILA PROJECTED TO CONTRIBUTE 4.4 BILLION PESOS IN REVENUES FOR 2018.CO IS PREPARED TO SPEND TOTAL OF 8 BILLION PESOS UNTIL 2020 ON URBAN DECA HOMES MANILA PROJECT.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Qtrly Net Income Up 37% To 1 Bln Pesos
Wednesday, 16 May 2018 

May 16 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::QTRLY NET INCOME UP 37 PCT TO 1 BILLION PESOS.QTRLY GROSS REVENUES GREW 57 PCT TO 2.5 BILLION PESOS.  Full Article

8990 Holdings Inc Says FY Revenue Was 10.09 Bln Pesos
Tuesday, 6 Feb 2018 

Feb 6 (Reuters) - 8990 Holdings Inc ::FY REVENUE 10.09 BILLION PESOS.PLANS TO LAUNCH 5 DEVELOPMENTS WORTH 60 BILLION PESOS THIS YEAR ACROSS THE COUNTRY‍​.  Full Article