Edition:
India

D'Ieteren, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Have Signed A Definitive Agreement


Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017 

Nov 28 (Reuters) - D'IETEREN SA ::CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE HAVE SIGNED A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT REGARDING A PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT IN BELRON​.‍AGREEMENT REGARDING ACQUISITION BY CD&R OF A 40% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN BELRON GROUP​.‍D'IETEREN AND MANAGEMENT TO RETAIN REMAINING 60% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN COMPANY​.‍PROPOSED TRANSACTION VALUES BELRON AT EUR 3 BILLION​. 

Related Company News

Company Quote

37.0
0.0 +0.00%
9:05pm IST