Edition:
India

illimity Bank SpA (ILTY.MI)

ILTY.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

8.78EUR
4:40pm IST
Change (% chg)

€-0.19 (-2.06%)
Prev Close
€8.97
Open
€8.98
Day's High
€8.99
Day's Low
€8.78
Volume
53,705
Avg. Vol
127,434
52-wk High
€9.28
52-wk Low
€7.30

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Illimity Bank Signs Deal To Buy Majority Stake in IT Auction
Wednesday, 26 Jun 2019 

June 26 (Reuters) - illimity Bank SpA ::SIGNS DEAL FOR ACQUISITION OF IT AUCTION.AGREEMENT ENVISAGES PURCHASE OF 70% OF SHARE CAPITAL OF IT AUCTION AT PRICE OF EUR 10.5 MILLION.TRANSACTION CLOSING IS EXPECTED BY END OF 2019.REMAINING 30% OF IT AUCTION WILL CONTINUE TO BE HELD BY PRESENT SHAREHOLDERS.WILL BECOME FIRST SERVICER IN ITALY SPECIALIZING IN CORPORATE LOANS WITH END-TO-END MANAGEMENT OF POSITION.IT AUCTION AND NEPRIX, ILLIMITY’S NPL SERVICER, WILL HAVE EUR 3.4 BILLION OF MANAGED ASSETS.  Full Article

Azimut Finalizes Partnership With Illimity On Direct Banking
Wednesday, 12 Jun 2019 

June 12 (Reuters) - Azimut ::JOINS FORCES WITH ILLIMITY WITH RESPECT TO DIRECT BANKING.  Full Article

Illimity expects decision soon from Monte Paschi on soured loans, could be interested in some
Friday, 7 Jun 2019 

June 7 (Reuters) - Illimity CEO Corrado Passera says: :MONTE DEI PASCHI EXPECTED TO TAKE DECISION FAIRLY QUICKLY ON PLANNED SALES OF SOURED LOANS, ILLIMITY COULD BE INTERESTED IN SOME OF THE ASSETS.  Full Article

illimity Bank Q1 Net Loss At EUR 5.9 Mln
Monday, 13 May 2019 

May 13 (Reuters) - illimity Bank SpA ::REPORTED Q1 NET LOSS OF EUR 5.9 MLN VS LOSS OF EUR 15.7 IN Q4 2018.Q1 NET INTEREST AND OTHER BANKING INCOME WAS EUR 8.7 MLN VS EUR 2.7 MLN IN Q4.CET1 RATIO AT END-MARCH OF C. 83%.SAID QUARTERLY RESULTS IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS.SAID Q1 NET RESULT IS IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS AND CONSISTENT WITH THE START-UP PHASE.  Full Article