Edition:
India

IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche SpA (IMAI.MI)

IMAI.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

55.70EUR
15 Nov 2018
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
€55.70
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
51,696
52-wk High
€85.10
52-wk Low
€50.10

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

IMA To Announce 2018 Outlook With Results At Sept-End
Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 

Oct 31 (Reuters) - IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche SpA ::OUTLOOK FOR WHOLE OF 2018 WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER NEXT BOARD MEETING WITH RESULTS AT SEPT-END.SAYS 'SURE' 9-MONTH RESULTS, 2018 OUTLOOK WILL BE IN LINE WITH MGMT'S EXPECTATIONS AS ALREADY COMMUNICATED TO MARKET.  Full Article

IMA Finalizes Closing For Purchase Of 70% Of Ciemme Srl
Monday, 25 Jun 2018 

June 25 (Reuters) - IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche SpA ::FINALIZES WITH BRENNA FAMILY THE CLOSING FOR PURCHASE OF 70% OF CIEMME SRL FOR ABOUT EUR 14 MILLION.SIGNS PUT & CALL OPTION CONTRACTS ON THE REMAINING 30%.  Full Article

IMA To Buy 82.5 Pct Stake In Tissue Machinery Company
Monday, 23 Apr 2018 

April 23 (Reuters) - IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche SpA ::AGREEMENT SIGNED FOR ACQUISITION OF A 82.5% STAKE IN TISSUE MACHINERY COMPANY.TRANSACTION ENTAILS AN OUTLAY OF 58.5 MILLION EUROS.CLOSING IS EXPECTED TO TAKE PLACE BY FIRST TEN DAYS OF MAY 2018.AGREEMENT ENVISAGES PUT & CALL OPTIONS ON OTHER 17.5% OF SHARES, TO BE EXERCISED BY APRIL 2023.  Full Article

IMA 9-mth pre-tax profit down at EUR 77.2‍​ mln
Tuesday, 14 Nov 2017 

Nov 14 (Reuters) - IMA INDUSTRIA MACCHINE AUTOMATICHE SPA ::9-MONTH REVENUE EUR 953.6 ‍​MILLION VERSUS EUR 875.2 MILLION YEAR AGO.9-MONTH PRE-TAX PROFIT EUR 77.2‍​ MILLION VERSUS EUR 83.5 MILLION YEAR AGO.FORESEES CONTINUED GROWTH IN 2017 COMPARED WITH PREVIOUS YEAR.2016 BENEFITED FROM EXTRAORDINARY FINANCIAL INCOME; WITHOUT IT, PROFIT BEFORE TAX FOR 2017 WOULD BE MORE THAN 12 MILLION EUROS HIGHER THAN LAST YEAR‍​.  Full Article

IMA announces details on placement of GIMA TT shares
Monday, 4 Sep 2017 

Sept 4 (Reuters) - IMA INDUSTRIA MACCHINE AUTOMATICHE SPA ::SAYS THAT THE OFFER OF GIMA TT SHARES IS AIMED AT QUALIFIED INVESTORS AND WILL CONCERN BETWEEN 30 PCT AND 40 PCT OF ITS SHARE CAPITAL, INCLUDING THE EXERCISE OF THE GREENSHOE OPTION.AS A RESULT OF THE OFFER IMA WILL HOLD NO LESS THAN 60 PCT OF GIMA TT SHARE CAPITAL.SAID ON AUG 7 THAT UNIT GIMA TT SPA HAD FILED A REQUEST FOR ADMISSION TO LIST ON THE ITALIAN EQUITIES MARKET (MTA), STAR SEGMENT.  Full Article

IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche FY prelim. EBITDA up 21.1 pct at EUR 179.2 mln
Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017 

IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche SpA : Reports FY preliminary results . FY revenue 1.31 billion euros ($1.38 billion) versus 1.11 billion euros a year ago . FY EBITDA 179.2 million euros versus 148 million euros a year ago .Order book at end Dec., confirmed by the trend in Jan., gives good visibility for the current year, allowing to look forward with confidence to 2017.  Full Article