IRSA Propiedades Comerciales SA (IRCP.OQ)

IRCP.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

1:30am IST
Change (% chg)

$0.68 (+2.31%)
Prev Close
Day's High
Day's Low
Avg. Vol
52-wk High
52-wk Low

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

IRSA Propiedades Comerciales SA files for stock shelf; says its its selling shareholder may offer co's common shares or ADS
Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017 

Oct 11 (Reuters) - IRSA Propiedades Comerciales Sa :IRSA Propiedades Comerciales Sa <<>> files for secondary offering of its common shares of up to $608.4 million - SEC filing.IRSA Propiedades Comerciales Sa <<>> says its selling shareholder IRSA may from time to time offer co's common shares, in the form of common shares or ADS.  Full Article

IRSA Propiedades Comerciales reaches 70 pct stake in Entertainment Holdings
Friday, 8 Jul 2016 

IRSA Propiedades Comerciales SA : Said on Thursday it had acquired a 25 percent stake in Entertainment Holdings SA (EHSA) from FEG Entretenimientos SA for 66.5 million Argentine pesos ($4.5 million) . IRSA Propiedades Comerciales sold a 5 percent stake in EHSA to Diego Finkelstein for 13.5 million Argentine pesos . As a result of the transactions, IRSA Propiedades Comerciales holds a 70 percent stake in EHSA and Diego Finkelstein the remaining 30 percent Further company coverage: [IRCP.BA] ($1 = 14.6940 Argentine pesos) (Gdynia Newsroom) ((Gdynia.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 772 0920;)) Keywords: (URGENT).  Full Article