Edition:
India

Kirkland's Inc (KIRK.OQ)

KIRK.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

9.57USD
1:30am IST
Change (% chg)

$0.17 (+1.81%)
Prev Close
$9.40
Open
$9.44
Day's High
$9.60
Day's Low
$9.38
Volume
112,835
Avg. Vol
58,665
52-wk High
$13.48
52-wk Low
$8.56

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Kirkland's Reports Q2 Adj Loss Per Share Of $0.40
Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 

Aug 30 (Reuters) - Kirkland's Inc ::KIRKLAND'S REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2018 RESULTS.Q2 ADJUSTED LOSS PER SHARE $0.40.Q2 LOSS PER SHARE $0.43.Q2 SALES $133.9 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $136.6 MILLION.Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.36 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.REAFFIRMS FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.50 TO $0.60.ON TRACK TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS FOR 2018.QTRLY COMPARABLE STORE SALES, INCLUDING E-COMMERCE SALES, DECREASED 3.9%.  Full Article

Kirkland Inc Says CEO Michael Madden Has Resigned
Friday, 6 Apr 2018 

April 5 (Reuters) - Kirkland's Inc ::KIRKLAND'S ANNOUNCES CEO TRANSITION.SAYS CEO AND PRESIDENT W. MICHAEL MADDEN RESIGNED.SAYS CEO AND PRESIDENT W. MICHAEL MADDEN RESIGNED.MICHAEL B. CAIRNES, EVP AND COO, WILL SERVE AS ACTING CEO.  Full Article

Kirkland's reports Q3 loss per share of $0.15
Tuesday, 21 Nov 2017 

Nov 21 (Reuters) - Kirkland's Inc ::Kirkland's reports third quarter 2017 results.Q3 earnings per share view $-0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Q3 loss per share $0.15.Q3 sales $145 million versus I/B/E/S view $143 million.Says Q3 same store sales rose 2 percent, excluding impact of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma .Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $0.50 to $0.60 including items.Says ‍expects total sales for fiscal 2017 to be at high end of previously issued annual guidance of an increase of 6% to 8% versus fiscal 2016​.Says ‍capital expenditures in fiscal 2017 are estimated to range between $27 million and $29 million​.FY2017 earnings per share view $0.59, revenue view $594.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Says total estimated earnings impact of Hurricanes Harvey & Irma,including lost sales & property losses,was loss of$0.05 per share for quarter.Says ‍increase in fiscal 2017 capex from prior guidance reflects higher store count, rebuilding costs from Hurricane-damaged stores​.Kirkland's inc qtrly ‍comparable store sales increased 0.7%​.Says sees comparable store sales increase in range of 0% to 2% for fiscal 2017 versus prior guidance of slightly negative to slightly positive​.  Full Article