Edition:
India

Grupa Kety SA (KTY.WA)

KTY.WA on Warsaw Stock Exchange

339.00PLN
24 May 2019
Change (% chg)

-1.50zł (-0.44%)
Prev Close
340.50zł
Open
339.00zł
Day's High
346.00zł
Day's Low
339.00zł
Volume
496
Avg. Vol
1,600
52-wk High
390.00zł
52-wk Low
307.00zł

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Grupa Kety Net Profit 268.2 Mln Zlotys, Above Expectations
Wednesday, 3 Apr 2019 

April 3 (Reuters) - Grupa Kety SA ::FY NET PROFIT 268.2 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 264 MILLION ZLOTYS.FY REVENUE 3.0 BILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 2.99 BILLION ZLOTYS.FY EBITDA 464 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 460 MILLION ZLOTYS.SEES 2019 NET PROFIT OF 261 MILLION ZLOTYS.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Sees 2019 Net Profit At 264 Million Zlotys
Wednesday, 6 Feb 2019 

Feb 6 (Reuters) - Grupa Kety SA ::SEES 2019 NET PROFIT OF 264 MILLION ZLOTYS.SEES 2019 EBITDA OF 488 MILLION ZLOTYS.SEES 2019 REVENUES OF 3.22 BILLION ZLOTYS.SEES 2019 INVESTMENT EXPENDITURE AT 284 MILLION ZLOTYS.SAYS IT ESTIMATES 2018 NET PROFIT AT 261 MILLION ZLOTYS, REVENUE AT 2.99 BILLION ZLOTYS.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Decides To Revise Its Strategic Options
Wednesday, 23 Jan 2019 

Jan 23 (Reuters) - GRUPA KETY SA ::DECIDES TO REVISE ITS STRATEGIC OPTIONS.IT WILL ANALYSE AMONG OTHERS ORGANIC GROWTH AND ACQUISITION POTENTIAL AND OWNED ASSETS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT ITS LONG-TERMS GOALS.RESULTS OF THE ANALYSIS MIGHT BE USED TO UPDATE CO'S STRATEGIC PLANS.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Sees Q4 Net Profit Of About 56 Million Zlotys, Up 40% YoY
Wednesday, 19 Dec 2018 

Dec 19 (Reuters) - Grupa Kety SA ::SEES Q4 NET PROFIT OF ABOUT 56 MILLION ZLOTYS, 40% UP YOY.SEES Q4 EBITA AT 89 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP FROM 82 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.SEES NET DEBT AT END-Q4 OF ABOUT 800 MILLION ZLOTYS.SEES Q4 REVENUE AT 740 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 12% Y/Y.SEES ITS FINANCIAL FY 2018 GUIDANCE MET.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Q3 Net Profit 83.2 Mln Zlotys, In Line With Estimates
Wednesday, 24 Oct 2018 

Oct 24 (Reuters) - GRUPA KETY SA ::Q3 NET PROFIT 83.2 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 83 MILLION ZLOTYS.Q3 REVENUE 813.3 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 815 MILLION ZLOTYS.Q3 OPERATING PROFIT 109.2 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 109 MILLION ZLOTYS.Q3 EBITDA 140.3 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 140 MILLION ZLOTYS.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Prelim Q3 Net Profit Up 7 Pct YoY
Wednesday, 26 Sep 2018 

Sept 26 (Reuters) - GRUPA KETY SA ::PRELIM Q3 NET PROFIT 83 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 7 PERCENT YOY.PRELIM Q3 REVENUE 815 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 14 PERCENT YOY.PRELIM Q3 OPERATING PROFIT 109 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 10 PERCENT YOY.PRELIM Q3 EBIITDA 140 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 9 PERCENT YOY.PRELIM Q3-END NET DEBT 770 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 190 MILLION ZLOTYS COMPARED WITH Q2-END.SAYS INCREASE IN DEBT DUE TO IMPLEMENTED INVESTMENT PROGRAM AND PAYMENT IN Q3 OF DIVIDEND. OF 23.94 ZLOTY PER SHARE.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Q2 Net Profit at 71.7 Mln Zlotys, above estimates
Tuesday, 7 Aug 2018 

Aug 7 (Reuters) - GRUPA KETY SA ::Q2 NET PROFIT 71.7 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 64.8 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q2 REVENUE 750.6 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 669.1 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q2 OPERATING PROFIT 94.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 81.4 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q2 NET PROFIT AT 71.7 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 65 MILLION ZLOTYS nEMPDhs8a.RESULTS HELPED BY INCREASE IN REVENUE DRIVEN BY HIGH DEMAND AND MARGINS.THE COMPANY MAINTAINS ITS EXPECTATIONS IN REGARDS TO ECONOMIC VALUES INCLUDED IN ITS 2020 STRATEGY nL8N1MO0R8.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Estimates Q2 EBITDA 5 Percent Higher YoY
Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018 

June 26 (Reuters) - Grupa Kety SA ::SEES Q2 PRELIM. EBITDA AT 117 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 5 PERCENT YOY.ESTIMATES PRELIM. Q2 REVENUE AT 735 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 11 PERCENT YOY.ESTIMATES Q2 PRELIM. NET PROFIT AT ABOUT 65 MILLION ZLOTYS, AT SIMILAR LEVEL YOY.SEES NET DEBT AT Q2-END AT ABOUT 630 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP ABOUT 50 MILLION ZLOTYS QUARTER ON QUARTER.  Full Article

Grupa Kety Sets FY 2017 Dividend At 23.94 Zloty/Shr
Monday, 4 Jun 2018 

June 4 (Reuters) - GRUPA KETY SA ::SETS FINAL AMOUNT OF FY 2017 DIVIDEND AT 23.94 ZLOTY PER SHARE.  Full Article

Grupa Kety To Pay 2017 Div. Of 228.5 Mln Zlotys As Proposed By Aviva Fund
Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018 

April 24 (Reuters) - GRUPA KETY SA ::SAYS ITS SHAREHOLDERS RESOLVED THAT THE COMPANY WOULD PAY 2017 DIVIDEND OF TOTAL AMOUNT OF 228.5 MILLION ZLOTYS AS IT WAS PROPOSED BY AVIVA FUND nFWN1RX0BH.MANAGEMENT PROPOSED ALLOCATION OF 80% OF CONSOLIDATED 2017 NET PROFIT FOR 2017 DIVIDEND PAYMENT WHAT AMOUNTED TO ABOUT 190 MILLION ZLOTYS nFWN1PR0HN.DIVIDEND DAY IS SET ON JUNE 26.DIVIDEND OF 24 ZLOTYS PER SHARE TO BE PAID IN TWO PARTS, 28% OF DIVIDEND WILL BE PAID ON JULY 10 AND REMAINING 72% OF DIVIDEND WILL BE PAID ON SEPT. 26.  Full Article