Edition:
India

Manappuram Finance Ltd (MNFL.NS)

MNFL.NS on National Stock Exchange of India

161.20INR
18 Sep 2020
Change (% chg)

Rs0.95 (+0.59%)
Prev Close
Rs160.25
Open
Rs161.50
Day's High
Rs163.30
Day's Low
Rs159.35
Volume
13,030,029
Avg. Vol
10,814,577
52-wk High
Rs194.80
52-wk Low
Rs74.25

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Manappuram Finance Approves NCDs Issuance For 1 Bln Rupees
Friday, 14 Aug 2020 

Aug 14 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::APPROVES NCDS ISSUANCE FOR 1 BILLION RUPEES.NCDS ISSUANCE HAS OPTION TO RETAIN OVER SUBSCRIPTION UP TO 2 BILLION RUPEES.  Full Article

India's Manappuram Finance June Quarter Consol Net Profit Rises
Wednesday, 29 Jul 2020 

July 29 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::JUNE QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 3.68 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 2.64 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.JUNE QUARTER CONSOL TOTAL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 15.13 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 11.91 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.  Full Article

India's Manappuram Finance Board Approves Co's FY 2020-21 Fund Raising Plans
Thursday, 19 Mar 2020 

March 19 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::BOARD APPROVED CO'S BORROWING PROGRAMME/FUND RAISING PLANS FOR FY 2020-21.  Full Article

India's Manappuram Finance Declares Interim Dividend Of 0.55 Rupees/Share Of 2 Rupees Each
Thursday, 27 Feb 2020 

Feb 27 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::DECLARED INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.55 RUPEES/SHARE OF 2 RUPEES EACH.  Full Article

Manappuram Finance Ltd Raises $300 Mln In 3-Year Bonds
Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020 

Jan 7 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::MANAPPURAM FINANCE LTD RAISES US$ 300 MILLION IN 3-YEAR BONDS.ISSUE WAS PLACED WITH A COUPON OF 5.90%.BONDS WILL LIST ON INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES MARKET OF THE SINGAPORE EXCHANGE SECURITIES TRADING LIMITED.  Full Article

Manappuram Finance To Set Up Medium-Term Note Programme To Raise Up To $750 Mln
Wednesday, 6 Nov 2019 

Nov 6 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::APPROVED ESTABLISHMENT OF A MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME TO RAISE UP TO USD 750 MILLION OR LESSER.DECLARED AN INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.55 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE OF 2 RUPEES EACH.  Full Article

India's Manappuram Finance June-Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises
Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019 

Aug 13 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::JUNE QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 2.70 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.98 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.JUNE QUARTER CONSOL TOTAL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 11.74 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 9.36 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.DECLARED AN INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.55 RUPEES PER SHARE.  Full Article

Manappuram Finance Completes Acquisition Of 92.6% Shares Of Manappuram Comptech & Consultants
Thursday, 20 Jun 2019 

June 20 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::COMPLETED ACQUISITION OF 92.6% OF SHARES OF MANAPPURAM COMPTECH & CONSULTANTS FOR 9.1 MILLION RUPEES.SAYS ACQUISITION OF REMAINING 7.4% IS IN PROCESS AND WILL BE COMPLETED BY 31ST AUGUST, 2019.  Full Article

Manappuram Finance Get Show Cause Notice From SEBI
Friday, 7 Jun 2019 

June 7 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::COMPANY HAS RECEIVED A SHOW CAUSE NOTICE FROM SEBI DATED 29TH MAY 2019 PERTAINING TO AN INCIDENT IN 2013.NOTICE ALLEGES CERTAIN OFFICIALS OF CO SELECTIVELY DISCLOSED UNPUBLISHED PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO RESEARCH ANALYST FIRM.COMPANY IS CURRENTLY EXAMINING CONTENTS OF NOTICE AND SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE ON NEXT COURSE OF ACTION.NO ALLEGATION OF ANY MALAFIDE INTENT OR THAT ANY UNLAWFUL GAIN WAS MADE OR SOUGHT TO BE MADE BY THE OFFICIALS OR CO.  Full Article

Manappuram Finance To Buy Manappuram Asset Finance For 342.1 Mln Rupees
Thursday, 16 May 2019 

May 16 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd ::APPROVED TO ACQUIRE 100% EQUITY SHARES OF MANAPPURAM ASSET FINANCE.DEAL FOR 342.1 MILLION RUPEES.  Full Article

CRISIL ratings for Indian debt instruments-Jun 17

Jun 17 - Below are the ratings awarded by Credit Rating Information Service of India (CRISIL) for local debt instruments as of June 16, 2020. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------ ---------- ------ ----- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: ------------------- Accord Software and Systems Pvt Ltd BG CR