Edition:
India

NovaGold Resources Inc (NG.TO)

NG.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange

5.66CAD
13 Aug 2018
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$5.66
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
156,149
52-wk High
$6.47
52-wk Low
$4.33

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Novagold To Sell Its 50% Stake In Galore Creek To Newmont For Up To $275 Mln
Thursday, 26 Jul 2018 

July 26 (Reuters) - NovaGold Resources Inc ::PRESS RELEASE - NOVAGOLD ENTERS AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS 50% STAKE IN GALORE CREEK TO NEWMONT FOR UP TO $275 MILLION.NOVAGOLD RESOURCES INC - UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENT, NOVAGOLD WILL RECEIVE TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF UP TO $275 MILLION.NOVAGOLD RESOURCES - AS PART OF TRANSACTION, NEWMONT WILL ALSO ACQUIRE COMPANY'S 40% INTEREST IN ADJACENT COPPER CANYON MINERAL PROPERTY.NOVAGOLD RESOURCES INC - REMAINING 60% OF COPPER CANYON PROPERTY IS OWNED BY GCP.NOVAGOLD RESOURCES INC - EXPECTS TO RECORD AN AFTER-TAX LOSS OF APPROXIMATELY $92 MILLION ON COMPLETION OF SALE.  Full Article

NovaGold Reports Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.03
Thursday, 28 Jun 2018 

June 27 (Reuters) - NovaGold Resources Inc ::NOVAGOLD REPORTS SECOND QUARTER RESULTS: DONLIN GOLD FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STUDY PUBLISHED, KEY STATE PERMITS RECEIVED & OPTIMIZATION WORK PROGRESSING AS PLANNED.NOVAGOLD RESOURCES INC - LOSS PER SHARE OF $0.03 FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED MAY 31, 2018.  Full Article

NovaGold Reports Qtrly Loss Earnings Per Share $0.03
Thursday, 5 Apr 2018 

April 4 (Reuters) - NovaGold Resources Inc ::NOVAGOLD REPORTS FIRST QUARTER RESULTS WITH DONLIN GOLD PERMITTING AND OPTIMIZATION ADVANCING AS PLANNED.QTRLY LOSS EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.03.SEES TOTAL BUDGET OF ABOUT $28 MILLION FOR 2018.  Full Article

Novagold director Marc Faber resigns
Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017 

Oct 17 (Reuters) - Novagold Resources Inc :Novagold announces departure of director.Novagold Resources Inc - ‍resignation of Marc Faber from Novagold's board of directors effective immediately​.  Full Article

Novagold reports Q3 loss per share of $0.02
Wednesday, 5 Oct 2016 

Novagold Resources Inc : Novagold announces third quarter results as Donlin Gold permitting progresses, stakeholder partnerships deepen and strong cash position preserved . Says for full year 2016 expect to spend approximately $23 million; $2 million lower than original forecast . Q3 loss per share $0.02 .For FY 2016 to spend about $10 million to fund expenditures at Donlin Gold and Galore Creek Projects.  Full Article

BRIEF-NovaGold Reports Qtrly Loss Earnings Per Share $0.03

* NOVAGOLD REPORTS FIRST QUARTER RESULTS WITH DONLIN GOLD PERMITTING AND OPTIMIZATION ADVANCING AS PLANNED