Edition:
India

Nibe Industrier AB (NIBEb.ST)

NIBEb.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

153.10SEK
9:58pm IST
Change (% chg)

1.05kr (+0.69%)
Prev Close
152.05kr
Open
152.00kr
Day's High
154.30kr
Day's Low
151.75kr
Volume
761,745
Avg. Vol
664,320
52-wk High
154.30kr
52-wk Low
88.16kr

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

NIBE Acquires Tiki Group In Serbia
Tuesday, 19 Nov 2019 

Nov 19 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-NIBE ACQUIRES TIKI GROUP, GORENJE’S SERBIAN OPERATIONS FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF HOT WATER HEATERS.COMPANY WILL BE PART OF NIBE CLIMATE SOLUTIONS BUSINESS AREA.CONSOLIDATION WITH NIBE IS EXPECTED AS FROM 1 JANUARY 2020..PURCHASE PRICE IS NOT SPECIFIED SINCE ACQUIRED BUSINESS WILL ONLY CONSTITUTE A SMALL PART OF NIBE GROUP.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier Q3 Profit After Net Financial Items Up At SEK 822 Million
Friday, 15 Nov 2019 

Nov 15 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-CONTINUED STABLE PERFORMANCE IN A CAUTIOUS MARKET.CONSOLIDATED SALES FOR THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF THE YEAR GREW BY 13.7% (17.3%), OF WHICH 9.1% (10.9%) WERE ORGANIC.OVERALL DEMAND IS STILL BEING INFLUENCED BY A CAUTIOUS ATTITUDE BUT WITH WIDE VARIATIONS BETWEEN DIFFERENT MARKET SEGMENTS.GOOD MARKET PRESENCE AND A COMPREHENSIVE STRONG PRODUCT RANGE COMBINED WITH FAVOURABLE MARKET CONDITIONS IN BOTH NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE ARE THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE SALES TREND..THE WEAK SWEDISH KRONA HAD A MARKED POSITIVE EFFECT ON SALES GROWTH, ALTHOUGH TO A LESSER EXTENT DURING THE LATTER PART OF THE PERIOD.WE ARE WELL PREPARED TO CONTINUE TO BE PROACTIVE ON ACQUISITIONS..OUR INTERNAL EFFORTS TO ENHANCE EFFICIENCY, COMBINED WITH OUR RIGOROUS COST CONTROL MEASURES, WILL GUARANTEE PERSISTENTLY HEALTHY MARGINS..THE OPERATING PROFIT IMPROVED BY 8.4% IN THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF THE YEAR COMPARED WITH THE CORRESPONDING PERIOD LAST YEAR.Q3 NET SALES SEK 6.35 BILLION VERSUS SEK 5.79 BILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 PROFIT AFTER NET FINANCIAL ITEMS SEK 822 MILLION VERSUS SEK 759 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

NIBE Acquires 50% Of Shares In Turkish Ventilation And Air Conditioning Group Üntes
Tuesday, 12 Nov 2019 

Nov 12 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-NIBE ACQUIRES 50% OF THE SHARES IN TURKISH VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING GROUP ÜNTES.NIBE HAS ALSO CONCLUDED AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 50% OF SHARES NO LATER THAN 2024.PURCHASE PRICE IS NOT SPECIFIED BECAUSE ACQUIRED BUSINESS WILL ONLY CONSTITUTE A SMALL PART OF NIBE GROUP.COMPANY WILL BE PART OF NIBE CLIMATE SOLUTIONS BUSINESS AREA AND CONSOLIDATION WITH NIBE IS EXPECTED TO BE AS FROM 1 JANUARY 2020.TRANSACTION REQUIRES CUSTOMARY APPROVAL OF TURKISH COMPETITION AUTHORITY AND WHICH IS EXPECTED BY END OF YEAR.  Full Article

NIBE Acquires 51% Of Shares In Therm-X Of California
Monday, 28 Oct 2019 

Oct 28 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-NIBE ACQUIRES 51% OF SHARES IN THERM-X OF CALIFORNIA, INC..SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE 51% OF SHARES IN THERM-X OF CALIFORNIA, INC. AND HAS AN OPTION TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 49%.THERM-X WILL BE PART OF NIBE ELEMENT BUSINESS AREA AND ITS NORTH AMERICAN OPERATIONS.COMPANY WILL BE CONSOLIDATED INTO NIBE AS FROM 1 NOVEMBER 2019.PURCHASE PRICE IS NOT SPECIFIED BECAUSE ACQUIRED BUSINESS WILL ONLY CONSTITUTE A SMALL PART OF NIBE GROUP.COMPLETION IS SUBJECT TO CUSTOMARY REGULATORY APPROVAL AND IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR IN BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER 2019.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier H1 Profit After Net Financial Items Rises To SEK 1.13 Bln
Friday, 16 Aug 2019 

Aug 16 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-CONTINUED STABLE GROWTH BUT VARIATIONS IN DEMAND.REG-CONTINUED STABLE GROWTH BUT VARIATIONS IN DEMAND.H1 NET SALES SEK 11,856 MILLION VERSUS SEK 10.23 BILLION YEAR AGO.H1 PROFIT AFTER NET FINANCIAL ITEMS SEK 1,128 MILLION VERSUS SEK 1.03 BILLION YEAR AGO.WE REMAIN CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT 2019 THANKS TO STABLE PROFITABILITY AND GOOD FINANCIAL PREPAREDNESS FOR ACQUISITIONS - CEO.OVER NEXT THREE YEARS WE WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD 51% OF SHARES IN NEW OWNER COMPANY SCHULTHESS MASCHINEN AG - CEO.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier Q1 Operating Profit Rises To SEK 575 Million
Tuesday, 14 May 2019 

May 14 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-THE YEAR GETS OFF TO A STRONG START FOR NIBE – VARIED GROWTH BETWEEN MARKET SEGMENTS.Q1 NET SALES SEK 5.76 BILLION VERSUS SEK 4.86 BILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS NIBE CLIMATE SOLUTIONS BUSINESS AREA CONTINUES ITS EFFORTS TO STRENGTHEN ITS POSITION AS A MARKET-LEADING SUPPLIER.Q1 OPERATING PROFIT SEK 575 MILLION VERSUS SEK 497 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS THERE IS CONTINUED GOOD GROWTH IN NIBE ELEMENT BUSINESS AREA.SAYS NIBE STOVES BUSINESS AREA IS ALSO DEVELOPING POSITIVELY.SAYS WE REMAIN CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT 2019 AS A WHOLE.SAYS WE HAVE HAD A STRONG START TO 2019 WITH HEALTHY INCREASES IN BOTH SALES AND EARNINGS.  Full Article

Nibe Group Is Divesting Schulthess Maschinen AG And Becomes The Majority Shareholder In A New Ownership Structure
Thursday, 9 May 2019 

May 9 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-THE NIBE GROUP IS DIVESTING SCHULTHESS MASCHINEN AG AND BECOMES THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER IN A NEW OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE.SAYS DIVESTING 100% OF SHARES IN SCHULTHESS MASCHINEN AG, TO VALUE OF 150 MCHF ON A CASH AND DEBT FREE BASIS, TO A NEWLY REGISTERED SWISS HOLDING COMPANY, HC HOLDING ETA AG.SAYS OTHER THAN TRANSACTION COSTS OF APPROXIMATELY 3,5 MCHF, WHICH WILL OCCUR IN Q2, TRANSACTION WILL HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT EFFECT ON NIBE GROUP'S CONSOLIDATED REVENUE AND RESULT.SAYS BUT IT WILL STRENGTHEN CASH POSITION WITH WELL OVER 100 MCHF.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier Q4 Operating Profit Rises To SEK 905 Million
Friday, 15 Feb 2019 

Feb 15 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-YET ANOTHER STRONG YEAR FOR NIBE – INTERIM TARGET OF SEK 20 BILLION IN SALES ACHIEVED – NEXT INTERIM TARGET SEK 40 BILLION.DIVIDEND OF SEK 1.30/SHARE (SEK 1.05/SHARE) PROPOSED.Q4 NET SALES SEK 6.50 BILLION VERSUS SEK 5.36 BILLION YEAR AGO.Q4 OPERATING PROFIT SEK 905 MILLION VERSUS SEK 726 MILLION YEAR AGO.GENERAL DEMAND REMAINS RELATIVELY GOOD IN EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA AND ASIA.WE NOW HAVE A NEW INTERIM TARGET OF SEK 40 BILLION IN SALES TO BE ACHIEVED PREFERABLY WITHIN FOUR YEARS, BUT NO MORE THAN SEVEN YEARS.  Full Article

Nibe Q4 pretax profit just above forecasts​
Friday, 16 Feb 2018 

Feb 16 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier ::FY2017 ‍SALES ROSE BY 23.9% TO SEK 19,009 MILLION (SEK 15,348 MILLION)​.NIBE INDUSTRIER AB FY2017 ‍PROFIT AFTER NET FINANCIAL ITEMS ROSE BY 16.6% TO SEK 2,182 MILLION (SEK 1,871 MILLION)​.SAYS ‍DIVIDEND OF SEK 1.05/SHARE (SEK 0.88/SHARE) PROPOSED​.SAYS ‍AS ALWAYS, THERE ARE MANY UNCERTAINTIES IN OUTSIDE WORLD, BUT WE ARE STILL CAUTIOUSLY POSITIVE ON 2018​.SAYS ‍ALL BUSINESS AREAS ARE GROWING AND TAKING A BIGGER SHARE OF THEIR MARKETS, THUS STRENGTHENING THEIR INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE​.REUTERS POLL: NIBE 2017 SALES WERE SEEN AT SEK 18,941 MILLION, PRETAX PROFIT AT SEK 2,158 MILLION, DIVIDEND AT 0.98 SEK/SHARE.“FOR NIBE, 2017 WAS A STRONG YEAR AND THE INTERMEDIATE TARGET OF ACHIEVING SALES OF 20 BILLION BY 2020 NOW FEELS VERY CLOSE. AS SOON AS WE PASS THE 20 BILLION SALES TARGET, THE NEXT MILESTONE WILL BE 40 BILLION,” SAYS GERTERIC LINDQUIST, CEO OF NIBE.  Full Article

Nibe acquires 60 pct of Briskheat Corp in U.S.
Monday, 15 Jan 2018 

Jan 15 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-NIBE INDUSTRIER AB ACQUIRES 60% OF THE SHARES IN BRISKHEAT CORPORATION IN USA.NIBE HAS ALSO AGREED TO ACQUIRE THE REMAINING 40% OF BRISKHEAT´S OUTSTANDING SHARES AT A LATER TIME.BRISKHEAT HAS ABOUT 650 EMPLOYEES, ANNUAL SALES OF $39 MUSD AND AN OPERATING MARGIN ABOVE 15%.  Full Article

China's Hisense sells Serbian water heating producer to NIBE

LJUBLJANA Chinese home appliances maker Hisense has sold Gorenje Tiki, a Serbian producer of water heaters and heat pumps, to Swedish heating technology firm NIBE Industrier AB .