Edition:
India

Neosperience Buys 51% Of Workup For EUR 1.1 Mln


Thursday, 25 Jun 2020 

June 25 (Reuters) - Neosperience SpA ::BUYS 51% OF WORKUP.DEAL FOR EUR 1.1 MILLION.TO PAY FOR ACQUISITION OF 51% OF WORKUP PARTLY IN CASH AND PARTLY IN SHARES.TO BUY REMAINING 49% BY JULY 2022.