Edition:
India

Schroders PLC (SDR.L)

SDR.L on London Stock Exchange

3,080.00GBp
22 Oct 2019
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
3,080.00
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
382,590
52-wk High
3,226.00
52-wk Low
2,289.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Schroders Discloses 10.044% Stake In Centrica As Of Sept. 30 - Filing
Wednesday, 2 Oct 2019 

Oct 2 (Reuters) - Centrica PLC ::SCHRODERS PLC DISCLOSES 10.044% STAKE IN CENTRICA PLC AS OF SEPT. 30, VERSUS PRIOR STAKE OF 5.72% - FILING.  Full Article

Schroders Discloses 10.129% Stake In Royal Mail Vs 5.405%
Friday, 19 Jul 2019 

July 19 (Reuters) - Royal Mail PLC ::SCHRODERS DISCLOSES 10.129 PERCENT STAKE IN ROYAL MAIL AS OF JULY 18 VERSUS PRIOR STAKE OF 5.405 PERCENT - FILING.  Full Article

Schroders Raises Its Stake In Secquaero Advisors AG From 50.1% To 100%
Thursday, 18 Jul 2019 

July 18 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC ::REINFORCES ITS PRIVATE ASSETS BUSINESS BY INCREASING ITS STAKE IN SECQUAERO ADVISORS AG (SECQUAERO) FROM 50.1% TO 100%.  Full Article

Schroders Discloses 5.026% Stake In Superdry As Of July 12
Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 

July 17 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC ::SCHRODERS DISCLOSES 5.026 PERCENT STAKE IN SUPERDRY AS OF JULY 12 - FILING.  Full Article

Schroders Cuts Stake To Below 5% From 8.06% In Focusrite
Tuesday, 2 Jul 2019 

July 2 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC ::SCHRODERS PLC CUTS STAKE TO BELOW 5% FROM 8.06% IN FOCUSRITE PLC - FILING.  Full Article

Schroders appoints Leonie Schroder to board, succeeds Bruno Schroder
Thursday, 7 Mar 2019 

March 7 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC ::SAYS SCHRODERS PLC TODAY ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF TWO NEW DIRECTORS, DEBORAH WATERHOUSE AND LEONIE SCHRODER, EFFECTIVE 11 MARCH 2019.SAYS DEBORAH WATERHOUSE, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF VIIV HEALTHCARE, WILL JOIN BOARD AS AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND LEONIE SCHRODER WILL JOIN BOARD AS A NON-INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.SAYS AS PART OF NOMINATIONS PROCESS, COMPANY ALSO ENGAGED WITH A NUMBER OF MAJOR INSTITUTIONAL SHAREHOLDERS. ALL INDICATED SUPPORT FOR PROPOSAL TO APPOINT LEONIE SCHRODER.  Full Article

Schroders Posts 13.749 Pct Stake In Provident Financial Vs Earlier 12.361 Pct Stake
Thursday, 28 Feb 2019 

Feb 28 (Reuters) - Provident Financial PLC ::SCHRODERS REPORTS A STAKE OF 13.749% IN PROVIDENT FINANCIAL COMPARED TO AN EARLIER STAKE OF 12.361% - FILING.  Full Article

Schroders Wealth Management Announces Acquisition Of Thirdrock Group
Friday, 1 Feb 2019 

Feb 1 (Reuters) - Schroders Wealth Management::SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF THIRDROCK GROUP.THIRDROCK GROUP WILL BE MERGED WITH SCHRODERS’ SINGAPORE BUSINESS & OPERATE UNDER BRAND SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT.JASON LAI, CEO OF THIRDROCK, WILL TAKE ON LEADERSHIP OF SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT IN ASIA.THIRDROCK GROUP EMPLOYEES WILL TRANSITION TO SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT OFFICES IN SINGAPORE AND HONG KONG.  Full Article

Schroders Raises Stake In MySale Group To 15.371 Pct From 11.983 Pct - Filing
Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018 

Nov 20 (Reuters) - MySale Group PLC ::SCHRODERS PLC RAISES STAKE IN MYSALE GROUP PLC TO 15.371 PERCENT FROM 11.983 PERCENT - FILING.  Full Article

Schroders & Lloyds Announce Strategic Partnership
Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018 

Oct 23 (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group PLC ::SCHRODERS & LLOYDS ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP.SCHRODERS AND LLOYDS ANNOUNCE WEALTH MANAGEMENT STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND AGREEMENT TO MANAGE £80BN OF SCOTTISH WIDOWS AND LLOYDS ASSETS.CO, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP ANNOUNCE THAT THEY ARE ENTERING STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO CREATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PROPOSITION.LLOYDS AND SCHRODERS WILL ESTABLISH A NEW FINANCIAL PLANNING JOINT VENTURE COMPANY ('JV') FOR AFFLUENT CUSTOMERS.LLOYDS WILL OWN 50.1% OF SHARE CAPITAL AND SCHRODERS REMAINING 49.9% IN NEW JV.LLOYDS WILL TRANSFER APPROXIMATELY £13 BILLION OF ASSETS AND ASSOCIATED ADVISERS FROM ITS EXISTING WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS TO THE JV.JV WITH LLOYDS AIMS TO COMMENCE ACTIVITIES BY END OF H1 2019 & TO BE LED BY A MANAGEMENT TEAM COMPRISING REPRESENTATIVES FROM BOTH PARTNERS.ANTONIO LORENZO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF SCOTTISH WIDOWS AND GROUP DIRECTOR OF INSURANCE & WEALTH WILL BE CHAIRMAN OF JV.JAMES RAINBOW, SCHRODERS' CO-HEAD OF UK INTERMEDIARY, WILL BE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF JV.LLOYDS WILL RECEIVE UP TO A 19.9% FINANCIAL INVESTMENT IN HOLDING COMPANY OF SCHRODERS' UK WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS.LLOYDS TO TRANSFER ABOUT £400 MILLION OF EXISTING PRIVATE CLIENT ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT TO SCHRODERS' UK WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS.LLOYDS REMAINS CONFIDENT IN RIGHTS TO TERMINATE CURRENT ASSET MANAGEMENT AGREEMENTS; EXPECTS ARBITRATION PROCESS TO CONCLUDE EARLY NEXT YR.  Full Article

Schroders assets under management up to 450.8 bln stg at end-Sept

LONDON, Oct 15 British money manager Schroders said on Tuesday that assets under management at the end of September were 450.8 billion pounds ($569.23 billion), up from 407.2 billion pounds at the start of the year.