Edition:
India

Silverlake Axis Ltd (SLVX.SI)

SLVX.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore

0.50SGD
24 Apr 2019
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$0.50
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
3,682,489
52-wk High
$0.58
52-wk Low
$0.39

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Silverlake Axis Updates On Acquisition Of 80 Pct Stake In Sia X Infotech Group
Friday, 25 Jan 2019 

Jan 25 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::ANNOUNCES PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF 80% OF ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF SIA X INFOTECH GROUP.ENTERED INTO A SUPPLEMENTAL LETTER ON 24 JAN TO REVISE UPFRONT AMOUNT TO EUR12.6 MILLION, AMONG OTHERS.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis Says Unit Signed Software And Services Contract With AEON Vietnam
Friday, 4 Jan 2019 

Jan 4 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::UNIT HAS SIGNED A SOFTWARE AND SERVICES CONTRACT WITH AEON VIETNAM.CONTRACT IS EXPECTED TO CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO RESULTS OF SAL IN CURRENT FINANCIAL YEAR.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis Announces Proposed Sale Of Vacant Commercial Land In Malaysia
Friday, 23 Nov 2018 

Nov 23 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::ANNOUNCES PROPOSED SALE OF VACANT COMMERCIAL LAND IN MALAYSIA BY SILVERLAKE AXIS SDN BHD.DISPOSAL PRICE OF 16 MILLION RGT.PROPOSED SALE IS EXPECTED TO RESULT IN A NET GAIN ON DISPOSAL OF ABOUT 8.31 MILLION RGT.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis Says To Acquire 80 Pct Stake In XInfotech Group
Friday, 9 Nov 2018 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::ACQUIRES XINFOTECH GROUP TO OFFER DIGITAL IDENTITY AND SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES.TO ACQUIRE AN 80% STAKE IN XINFOTECH GROUP.REMAINING 20% IS SUBJECT TO A PUT AND CALL OPTION WHEN CERTAIN CONDITIONS ARE MET IN FUTURE.ACQUISITION OF 80% STAKE IN XINFO COMPRISES AN INITIAL CONSIDERATION OF EUR17.6 MILLION.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis Posts Qtrly Net Profit 32.7 Mln RGT‍​
Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018 

Feb 13 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::QTRLY REVENUE 133.2 MILLION RGT VERSUS 126.7 MILLION RGT ‍​.QTRLY NET PROFIT 32.7 MILLION RGT VERSUS 246.3 MILLION RGT‍​.PROPOSES SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF SINGAPORE CENTS 0.3 PER SHARE & SPECIAL DIVIDEND OF SINGAPORE CENTS 0.8 CENT PER SHARE​‍​.REVENUE CONTRIBUTION FROM PROJECT RELATED REVENUE SEGMENTS IS EXPECTED TO IMPROVE IN 2H FY 2018​‍​R.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis Updates On ‍Sale Of Shares In Global Infotech Co
Monday, 15 Jan 2018 

Jan 15 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::ANNOUNCES ‍SALE OF SHARES IN GLOBAL INFOTECH CO FOR RMB23.60 MILLION​.AFTER DEDUCTING ESTIMATED EXPENSES RELATED TO DISPOSAL, ESTIMATED LOSS ON DISPOSAL IS APPROXIMATELY 4.07 MILLION RGT.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis posts ‍qtrly profit attributable of 31.7 mln rgt
Friday, 10 Nov 2017 

Nov 10 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::‍Qtrly revenue 114.0 million rgt versus 126.7 million rgt.Qtrly profit attributable 31.7 million rgt versus 168.6 million rgt‍​.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis says to buy three Co's
Friday, 20 Oct 2017 

Oct 20 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd :‍Co acquire entire stake of Silverlake Digital Economy Sdn, Silverlake Digitale Sdn and Silverlake One Paradigm Sdn​.‍SDE acquisition for 93.9 million RGT, SDS acquisition for 46.6 million RGT, SOP acquisition for 14.4 million RGT.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis updates on potential sale of shares in Global Infotech
Thursday, 14 Sep 2017 

Sept 14 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::Potential sale of shares in Global Infotech Co. Ltd..Co may sell up to 19.2 million of its global infotech shares within six-month period commencing from 13 October 2017.  Full Article

Silverlake Axis says qtrly profit attributable to owners of parent 32.7 million rgt
Friday, 25 Aug 2017 

Aug 25 (Reuters) - Silverlake Axis Ltd ::Qtrly profit attributable to owners of parent 32.7 million rgt, down 58 percent.Qtrly revenue 124.9 million rgt, down 25 percent.Final dividend 0.30 singapore cent per ordinary share.Declared special dividend of 1.00 singapore cents per ordinary share.  Full Article