Wheelock and Co Ltd (0020.HK)
Mon, Mar 12 2018
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO EQUITY SHAREHOLDERS WAS HK$20,570 MILLION VERSUS HK$16,294 MILLION
HONG KONG China's HNA Group is selling a land parcel in Hong Kong to local developer Wheelock and Co Ltd for $811.1 million, the latest in a string of global asset disposals to ease its liquidity crunch.
* Wheelock purchase adds to expanding portfolio in HK (Updates to say HNA's Park Hotels stake sale happened this week)
HONG KONG, March 9 Wheelock and Co Ltd said on Friday it would buy a residential site from a HNA Group unit for HK$6.36 billion ($811.1 million), as the developer expands its development property portfolio in Hong Kong's Kai Tak area.
* DEAL FOR TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF HK$6,359.2 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Oct 12 LVGEM (China) Real Estate Investment Co Ltd said it would buy an office tower in Hong Kong from Wharf (Holdings) Ltd for HK$9 billion ($1.2 billion), part of plans by the mainland developer to strengthen its presence in the city's property market.
* Wheelock and Co Ltd says unit to sell to Pace Ascend Limited sale shares representing all issued shares of New Grade and the sale loan
* Board resolved to declare a special dividend in form of wheelock further distribution in specie of relevant i-cable shares