Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd (0169.HK)
19 Apr 2018
Wed, Mar 28 2018
* FY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE HK$470.3 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF HK$60.7 MILLION
HONG KONG Shares of Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd are set to open up 48 percent on Tuesday, a day after the Hong Kong-listed unit of Dalian Wanda Group announced sales of two Australian projects for a total of about $913 million.
* ANNOUNCES DISPOSAL OF AUSTRALIA PROPERTY PROJECTS AND RESUMPTION OF TRADING
HONG KONG, Jan 24 Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd said late on Tuesday a unit has entered into an agreement to sell the rights and interests in certain property projects in Australia to an independent third party.
* REFERENCE IS MADE TO ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WANDA HOTEL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED DATED 19 JANUARY 2018
* REQUESTS TRADING HALT PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT IN RELATION TO A POSSIBLE VERY SUBSTANTIAL DISPOSAL BY CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Jan 19 Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd said on Friday it had requested a trading halt for its shares, pending a statement regarding a "very substantial disposal" by the company.
HONG KONG Dalian Wanda Group has agreed to sell its interests in the high-profile London luxury development project, One Nine Elms, for 59 million pounds ($81 million), the latest in a string of asset sales that underscore financial strains hitting the Chinese conglomerate.
* Sales is latest asset disposal by a conglomerate under strain
HONG KONG, Jan 17 Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd , a unit of conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group, will post a HK$434 million ($55 million) gain from the sale of a 60 percent stake in a company that invests in the high-profile One Nine Elms project in London.