CITIC Ltd (0267.HK)
25 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 19 2018
PRAGUE, April 19 State-run Chinese conglomerate CITIC and CEFC Europe, the Czech-based unit of China's CEFC, have signed a memorandum of understanding to establish a joint venture, the Czech president's spokesman said.
* APPOINTS SHOHEI HARADA AS AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
PRAGUE, April 17 Czech President Milos Zeman will meet a delegation from Chinese state-run conglomerate CITIC , including chairman Chang Zhenming, his spokesman said on Tuesday, amid reports it could take a stake in another Chinese group's Czech investments.
BRIEF-CITIC Ltd Says Co Entered Aluminium Alloy Hub Procurement Framework Agreement With CITIC Group
* CO ENTERED ALUMINIUM ALLOY HUB PROCUREMENT FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH CITIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPOINTS WU YOUGUANG AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 12 Chinese conglomerate CITIC Ltd said it would book an impairment of $800 million to $1 billion on the value of its Sino Iron project in Australia for fiscal 2017.
* REFERS TO ANNOUNCEMENT IN RELATION TO DELIVERY OF JUDGEMENT IN ROYALTY COMPONENT B PROCEEDING (CIV 1808 OF 2013) CONCERNING SINO IRON PROJECT
* Notes judgement by Supreme Court of Western Australia on dispute with Mineralogy Pty Ltd
SYDNEY, Nov 24 Australian businessman Clive Palmer said on Friday the Supreme Court of Western Australia awarded his company about A$200 million ($152 million) in damages in a dispute with Chinese conglomerate CITIC.
SYDNEY, Nov 24 Australian businessman Clive Palmer said on Friday the Supreme Court of Western Australia has awarded his company Mineralogy about A$200 million ($152 million) in damages in a dispute with Chinese conglomerate CITIC .