Esprit Holdings Ltd (0330.HK)
23 Jul 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* TO INITIATE PROCESS TO DIVEST LOSS-MAKING OPERATIONS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
HONG KONG, May 3 Fashion group Esprit Holdings Ltd said on Thursday it plans to shut its loss-making operations in Australia and New Zealand, concentrating resources in developing Asian markets in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia.
* 9-MONTH TOTAL REVENUE HK$11,876 MILLION, DOWN 10.9 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says cautious on H2 performance (Add details, management comment)
HONG KONG, Feb 28 Fashion group Esprit Holdings Ltd swung to a net loss in the first half, hit by weak sales at its brick-and-mortar retail stores as it rationalised its distribution footprint, and goodwill impairment due to a decline in the China business.
* HY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE HK$ 954 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT OF HK$61 MILLION
HONG KONG, Jan 25 Esprit Holdings Ltd said it expected to post losses in the fiscal first half, ended in December 2017, hit by weak sales at its brick-and-mortar retail stores as the fashion group rationalized its distribution footprint and a decline in China business.
* EXPECTS GROUP TO RECORD A NET LOSS IN RANGE OF APPROXIMATELY HK$950MLN TO HK$980 MILLION FOR HY