China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (0386.HK)
Fri, Jul 24 2020
* Sinopec requirements include U.S. volumes -source (Adds details)
* Sinopec's Tianjin refinery has resumed operations after a two-month overhaul, the refinery said in a statement late on Wednesday
BEIJING/SINGAPORE, June 16 Top Chinese state refiner Sinopec Corp said on Tuesday it had started up a $6 billion new refinery and petrochemical plant in south China, making it the country's third integrated complex to start operations in the past 18 months or so.
BEIJING/SINGAPORE, June 16 Top Chinese state refiner Sinopec Corp said on Tuesday it has started up its new 200,000 barrel per day (bpd) refinery in the southern coastal city of Zhanjiang.
BEIJING/SINGAPORE, May 28 China's Sinopec Corp is expected to start commercial operations at its oil refining and petrochemical complex in Zhanjiang at the end of July, a company spokesperson said on Thursday.
SINGAPORE, May 15 China's Sinopec Corp has appointed Chen Gang, acting president of its trading arm Unipec as the new managing director of the unit, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
* In April, Brent rises 11%, WTI drops 8% in fourth monthly loss
* Diesel sales match 2019 level, gasoline sales resume to 90%
BEIJING/SINGAPORE, April 29 China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) recorded a 19.15 billion yuan ($2.71 billion) net loss in first-quarter earnings, as the coronavirus pandemic walloped fuel consumption and led to collapsing oil prices.
* China's Sinopec has fully resumed gas transmission from its Northwest oilfield via the "West-East natural gas pipeline", the company said in a statement on Thursday