Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd (0489.HK)
Thu, Dec 7 2017
* NOV TOTAL PRODUCTION VOLUME 354,457 UNITS, UP 6.07 PERCENT
* Oct total sales volume 313,647 units Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co entered into agreement to increase registered capital of DNAF
* September total production volume 306,981 units, up 6.9 percent
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, September 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Chinese automaker Dongfeng Motor Group Company Limited's (DFG)'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'A'. The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. The agency also affirmed the rating on the senior unsecured notes issued by Dongfeng Motor (Hong Kong) International Co., Ltd. and guaranteed by DFG at 'A'. The affirmation follows the agency's upgrade of DFG
* August total production volume 246,038 units Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING/PARIS The Renault-Nissan alliance has announced plans to build electric cars in China in a new venture with Dongfeng Motor, joining the scramble by global automakers to meet Beijing's stringent quotas for zero-emission vehicles. | Video
BEIJING, Aug 29 Nissan Motor Co and its alliance partner Renault SA said on Tuesday they are setting up a new joint venture with their partner Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd to design and build electric vehicles in China.
* hy profit attributable to shareholders was approximately rmb 7,037 million, up by approximately 4.2%
BEIJING Dongfeng Motor Group has no plans at the moment to acquire all or part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCA), a spokesman of the Chinese automaker said on Thursday in response to a question by Reuters.