CWT International Ltd (0521.HK)
16 Jan 2018
Mon, Dec 11 2017
* SAYS IT HAS EXERCISED RIGHT TO ACQUIRE ALL CWT LTD SHARES OF THE SHAREHOLDERS WHO HAVE NOT ACCEPTED THE OFFER AT S$2.33 ($1.72) PER SHARE Source text in English:http://bit.ly/2yeFqkJ Further company coverage: ($1 = 1.3510 Singapore dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Swiss takeover board says information about hna aviation (hong kong) air catering holding co., ltd., as disclosed in the gate group offer prospectus dated 20 may 2016 is partially untrue or incomplete
FRANKFURT, Nov 14 Deutsche Bank's chief executive officer John Cryan has met with the chief of its major shareholder China's HNA, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
* Says it proposes to change the name of the Company to CWT International Limited
* Says it plans to change company name to HNA Technology Co Ltd
* Total number of shares to be acquired by offeror amount to 588.9 million CWT shares, representing about 98.10 percent of total issued CWT shares
* As total number of CWT shares owned or agreed to be acquired by offeror represent more than 90 pct, offeror to acquire all CWT shares not acquired
* Unit offers to acquire all issued and paid-up ordinary shares in capital of CWT Ltd for S$2.33 per share in cash
* Reference is made to notice of general meeting of company dated 21 August 2017
Chinese conglomerate HNA Holding Group Co on Thursday launched a bid to buy Singaporean logistics firm CWT Ltd for $1 billion, after getting a green light from its shareholders.