China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (0762.HK)
20 Jul 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
* MARCH NET ADDITION OF LOCAL ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS DOWN 0.308 MILLION
BRIEF-China Unicom (Hong Kong) Says Q1 Profit Attributable To Equity Shareholders Of Co RMB 3.01 Bln
* QTRLY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO EQUITY SHAREHOLDERS OF COMPANY AMOUNTED TO RMB 3,005 MILLION, UP SIGNIFICANTLY BY 248.7 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR.
* CHINA UNICOM TEAMS WITH CISCO TO ENABLE CLOUD + NETWORK SYNERGY WITH SEGMENT ROUTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Semtech - Alibaba Cloud And Zhejiang Provincial Company Of China Unicom Jointly Deployed Pre Commercial Service For IOT
* ALIBABA CLOUD AND ZHEJIANG PROVINCIAL COMPANY OF CHINA UNICOM JOINTLY DEPLOYED PRE COMMERCIAL SERVICE FOR IOT BASED ON LORA TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* Shanghai unit targets 68.7 pct CAGR profit growth through 2020
* NOTES MEDIA STATING COMPOUND ANNUAL GROWTH RATE OF SERVICE REVENUE AND PROFIT BEFORE TAX FOR 4 YEARS TO 2020 ABOUT 6.5% AND 68.7%
HONG KONG Chinese telecom carrier China United Network Communications is targeting compounded annual profit growth of 68.7 percent through 2020, Chairman Wang Xiaochu said on Thursday.
HONG KONG, March 15 China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited said on Thursday its net profit for 2017 nearly tripled on cost savings. China's second-biggest telecoms carrier by subscriber numbers had flagged the jump in profit earlier this month.
* FEB NET ADDITION OF MOBILE BILLING SUBSCRIBERS FOR MONTH 2.805 MILLION
* IN 2017, GROUP'S PROFIT BEFORE INCOME TAX IS EXPECTED TO BE APPROXIMATELY RMB 2.59 BILLION, UP BY ABOUT 231% VERSUS 2016