PetroChina Co Ltd (0857.HK)
26 Mar 2019
Thu, Mar 21 2019
* Crude runs in 2019 at 1,170 mln barrels vs 1,123 mln in 2018
DUBAI/SINGAPORE/BEIJING, March 14 Rising Russian and U.S. competition has pushed Saudi Aramco to find new buyers for its oil in China, encouraging a shift towards independent refiners and newcomers to the business.
* Plan for new pipeline group win state planner's approval -source
* Industrial mining cannot be ruled out as part of cause -Xinhua
MELBOURNE/SINGAPORE Royal Dutch Shell and PetroChina are at loggerheads over gas sales pricing at their Arrow Energy joint venture, holding up development of Australia's biggest coal seam gas resource, three industry sources said.
* PetroChina's Arrow losses totalled $2.3 bln in 2013-2017 (Adds PetroChina comment)
MELBOURNE/SINGAPORE, Feb 21 Royal Dutch Shell and PetroChina are at loggerheads over gas sales pricing at their Arrow Energy joint venture, holding up development of Australia's biggest coal seam gas resource, three industry sources said.
SINGAPORE PetroChina Co plans to drop Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA) as a partner in a planned $10 billion oil refinery and petrochemical project in southern China, said three sources familiar with the matter this week.
* PetroChina decision in reaction to Venezuela's finances - sources
LONDON, Jan 16 China's top oil and gas company PetroChina is selling spot liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargoes on the European market from Russia's Yamal plant, adding to a flood of volumes to the continent amid subdued Asian demand, trade sources said.