CNOOC Ltd (0883.HK)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* Chinese offshore oil and gas company CNOOC Ltd said on Tuesday production at its Stampede deepwater oil and gas field in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico has started
* Five new projects set to come on stream this year (Adds remarks from news conference, analyst comment)
* Chinese offshore oil producer CNOOC has resumed production at its Lufeng South China Sea oilfield, an official from the company's investors relations department said on Thursday
UPDATE 1-China asks energy firms to cut gas supply to some industries by 15 mln cubic metres per day
* China also plans to purchase more gas overseas (Adds detail)
BEIJING, Dec 15 China oil and gas major CNOOC has rented a convoy of 100 trucks to ship liquefied natural gas (LNG) the length of the country to wintry northern regions in the latest unusual, and costly, move to ease a deepening fuel crisis.
BEIJING, Dec 6 China's state-owned CNOOC is spending $10 million to lease two tankers to store an emergency stash of liquefied natural gas (LNG) amid growing concerns that China is facing a winter fuel crisis, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
BEIJING Local authorities in China should not use a one-size-fits-all approach to implement the country's push to heat millions of homes with natural gas this winter, the official English language paper China Daily said in an editorial on Tuesday.
(Adds comment on CNOOC's efforts, PetroChina Caofeidian LNG terminal) * CNOOC says has emergency stash of gas in tankers * Two provinces have warned of gas shortages * Gas prices have hit record highs due to winter demand * Millions of homes have switched to gas this winter * CNOOC says hires LNG tankers for first time as emergency storage BEIJING, Dec 5 Local authorities in China should not use a one-size-fits-all approach to implement the country's push to
* Company has "many thousand" registered sellers in Australia
RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 27 A consortium led by Royal Dutch Shell Plc, including CNOOC and Qpi, won the Alto de Cabo Frio West pre-salt oil block in an auction in Brazil on Friday, oil regulator ANP said. (Reporting by Simon Webb and Alexandra Alper; Writing by Marcelo Teixeira)