China Mobile Ltd (0941.HK)
15 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 5 2018
* SAYS IT EXPECTS TO WIN CHINA MOBILE'S BIDS FOR ABOUT 168.2 MILLION YUAN ($26.76 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2FKfamg Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2850 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-China Mobile Says Unit And China Tower Agreed On Supplementary Provisions To Commercial Pricing Agreement
* REFERS TO COMMERCIAL PRICING IN RELATION TO LEASE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS TOWERS AND RELATED ASSETS FROM CHINA TOWER CORP
* SAYS IT WINS CHINA MOBILE'S BIDS FOR 649.94 MILLION YUAN ($99.98 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2lDZKYc Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5006 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRASILIA, Nov 29 China Mobile Ltd has expressed interest in investing in Brazilian phone operator Oi SA, the head of the country's telecommunications regulator Anatel told journalists at an event on Wednesday.
* Says it will spend 2.0 billion yuan ($303.04 million) on customer subsidies for IoT services technology in 2018
* Says it expects 4G customers to exceed 700 million in 2018 from 625 million now
* Says it signs strategic agreement with China Mobile on areas including internet of vehicles, 5G in-vehicle commnication
Nov 20 Guangdong Shenglu Telecommunication Tech Co Ltd
* Says it expects to win China Mobile's bid for about 200 million yuan ($30.14 million)
HONG KONG, Oct 19 China Mobile Ltd, the country's largest telecom service provider, reported a 4.6 percent rise in nine-month net profit on Friday on fast mobile data growth despite an industry-wide rate cut.