China Mobile Ltd (0941.HK)
Wed, Nov 29 2017
BRASILIA, Nov 29 China Mobile Ltd has expressed interest in investing in Brazilian phone operator Oi SA, the head of the country's telecommunications regulator Anatel told journalists at an event on Wednesday.
* Says it will spend 2.0 billion yuan ($303.04 million) on customer subsidies for IoT services technology in 2018
* Says it expects 4G customers to exceed 700 million in 2018 from 625 million now
* Says it signs strategic agreement with China Mobile on areas including internet of vehicles, 5G in-vehicle commnication
Nov 20 Guangdong Shenglu Telecommunication Tech Co Ltd
* Says it expects to win China Mobile's bid for about 200 million yuan ($30.14 million)
HONG KONG, Oct 19 China Mobile Ltd, the country's largest telecom service provider, reported a 4.6 percent rise in nine-month net profit on Friday on fast mobile data growth despite an industry-wide rate cut.
HONG KONG China Mobile Ltd , the country's largest telecom service provider, reported a 4.6 percent rise in nine-month net profit on Friday on fast mobile data growth despite an industry-wide rate cut.
* 9-mnth profit attributable to equity shareholders was RMB92.1 billion, up by 4.6%
* Shares of firm jump as much as 5.8 pct after dividend (Recasts, adds share price)