New China Life Insurance Co Ltd (1336.HK)
16 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 12 2018
BRIEF-New China Life Insurance Co Posts Jan And Feb Accumulated Gross Premium Income Of RMB25,418.71 Mln
* JAN AND FEB ACCUMULATED GROSS PREMIUM INCOME RMB 25,418.71 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS ITS JAN ACCUMULATED GROSS PREMIUM INCOME WAS 18.6 BILLION YUAN ($2.95 billion) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2EjCN4T Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2966 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* ACCUMULATED GROSS PREMIUM INCOME OF COMPANY FOR 2017 WAS RMB 109,293.52 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACCUMULATED GROSS PREMIUM INCOME OF CO BETWEEN 1 JANUARY 2017 AND 30 NOVEMBER 2017 WAS RMB 103,934.60 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Accumulated gross premium income of company for period between 1 January 2017 and 31 October 2017 was RMB 98,185.09 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Oct 30 Swiss Re, the world's second-largest reinsurer, on Monday launched a selldown in New China Life Insurance Co Ltd shares, IFR reported, citing a term sheet of the transaction.
Oct 30 (IFR) - JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley are in the market today with a block of New China Life Insurance’s H-shares being sold on behalf of Swiss Re.
* 9-mnth net profit attributable RMB5,042 million versus RMB4,786 million
* 9-mnth gross premium income of company RMB89.84 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Approval Of Independent Non-executive Director's Qualification By The CIRC