Inpex Corp (1605.T)
17 Aug 2018
Mon, Jul 30 2018
MELBOURNE, July 30 Inpex Corp said on Monday it has begun producing gas at its giant Ichthys field off northern Australia, putting it a big step closer toward shipping its first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo from the long-delayed $40 billion project.
* Inpex said on Wednesday it expects to ship first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo from its Ichthys project in Australia by end of September after safety issues resolved, maintaining earlier schedule
MELBOURNE, July 9 An Australian regulator said on Monday it had found some safety problems on the offshore gas platform for Japanese firm Inpex Corp's Ichthys LNG project off northern Australia and was considering enforcement action.
TOKYO Japan's Inpex Corp has delayed gas production from its giant Ichthys field off the coast of Australia just weeks after giving assurances that output would start imminently.
* New CEO does not give timetable for when gas will start to flow
TOKYO, July 4 Japan's Inpex Corp has delayed gas production from its giant Ichthys field off the coast of Australia just weeks after giving assurances that output would start imminently.
* First cargo to be sent to Inpex's Japan LNG terminal -sources
* Trump's decision throws investments into turmoil (Adds comment, detail)
TOKYO, May 10 Japan's biggest energy explorer, Inpex Corp, said on Thursday it may drop its second attempt to join in developing Iran's South Azadegan oilfield after U.S. President Donald Trump said he will re-impose sanctions on Tehran.
* KBR AWARDED PRE-FEED CONTRACT FOR INPEX LNG PROJECT IN INDONESIA