Obayashi Corp (1802.T)
23 May 2018
Wed, May 2 2018
* Pays record div in FY17/18, sees higher div in FY18/19 (Adds quotes)
* JFE targets 280 bln bln in average annual recurring profit (Recasts with total investment plan and quotes)
* Four firms allegedly agreed to collude since around 2011-Yomiuri
TOKYO, Dec 20 Shares of Taisei Corp fell more than 4 percent on Wednesday after a media report that the Japanese construction firm had asked rival Obayashi Corp to refrain from bidding on a project for magnetic levitation (maglev) trains.
* Taisei and Obayashi raided over suspected antitrust violations
* Says raid over suspicion of "deceptive obstruction of business"
TOKYO, Dec 11 Japanese stocks hit a fresh 25-year high on Monday in choppy trade as gains in financial shares and large cap stocks offset falls in real estate and construction companies, with Obayashi Corp diving more than 7 percent.
TOKYO, Dec 11 Japanese stocks struggled for traction on Monday as gains in financial shares were offset by drops in real estate and construction companies, with Obayashi Corp diving more than 8 percent.
TOKYO, Dec 11 Shares of Obayashi Corp were down as much as 6 percent on Monday after media reported it is under investigation on suspicion of rigging contracts for Japan's magnetic levitation train line.
TOKYO, Dec 7 Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp , Japan's biggest steelmaker, expects coking coal to stay above $200 a tonne through the January-March quarter amid lower supplies from Australia, which may drag on its earnings.