Sunac China Holdings Ltd (1918.HK)
17 Jul 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
* APRIL CONTRACTED SALES VALUE AMOUNTED TO RMB35.18 BILLION, UP 84 PERCENT
BRIEF-Sunac China Holdings Entered Purchase Agreement In Connection With Issue Of Senior Notes Of US$1.1 Billion
* ENTERED INTO PURCHASE AGREEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH ISSUE OF SENIOR NOTES OF US$1.1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sunac China Holdings Proposes To Conduct International Offering Of US$ Senior Fixed Rate Notes
* PROPOSES TO CONDUCT AN INTERNATIONAL OFFERING OF US$ SENIOR FIXED RATE NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARCH CONTRACTED SALES VALUE AMOUNTED TO RMB30.83 BILLION, UP 38%
* Sunac's 2017 core profit more than triples to record (Adds comments, background)
HONG KONG Sunac China, the country's No. 4 developer, said its investment in Leshi Internet Information & Technology Corp Beijing was a failure and would book a $2.6 billion charge, sending shares in the embattled tech firm sliding.
HONG KONG, March 29 Sunac China, the country's fourth-largest property developer, said on Thursday it plans to boost contract sales by 24 percent this year to 450 billion yuan ($72 billion).
HONG KONG, March 29 Sunac China, the country's fourth-largest property developer, said on Thursday that core profit more than tripled, helped by a big jump in revenue.
HONG KONG, March 12 HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co Ltd on Monday said it plans to sell a property unit and a logistics unit in Chinese resort island Hainan to property developer Sunac China for a total of 1.9 billion yuan ($300.47 million).
HONG KONG Joining a raft of real estate developers brimming with strong earnings, Sunac China forecast net profit to surge over 240 percent in 2017 in a sign of how consolidation in the industry is boosting market share and income.