Country Garden Holdings Company Ltd (2007.HK)
15 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 12 2017
HONG KONG, Dec 12 China's largest developer by sales Country Garden said it has suspended a plan to spin off its property services unit due to a change in government policies.
* ELEVEN MONTHS ENDED 30 NOVEMBER 2017 CONTRACTED SALES RMB534.27 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
HONG KONG, Nov 10 Chinese property developer Country Garden Holdings and Sunny Optical Technology (Group), which makes lenses for smartphone cameras, will join the Hang Seng Index, Hong Kong's stock index compiler said on Friday.
* For ten months ended 31 October 2017 achieved contracted sales of about RMB484.77 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Country Garden Holdings as borrower enters into loan facilities for HK$2,454 mln and US$935 mln
* Co as borrower enters into loan facilities in amounts of HK$2,454 million and US$935 million, respectively for four years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Each of assignor subsidiaries respectively entered into agreements with elite architectural co
BRIEF-Country Garden Holdings posts contracted sales of about RMB380.67 bln for eight months ended 31 August
* For eight months ended 31 august 2017 contracted sales of approximately rmb380.67 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd ratcheted up its sales target for the year by 25 percent, citing strong room for domestic growth, after reporting a record high half-yearly net profit on booming property business in smaller cities.
* Sees lower sales from Forest City project in 2017, at 8 bln yuan (Adds quotes, company comment on margin, Malaysia's Forest City sales forecasts from conference)
* Elite Architectural Co. and Shunde Country Garden Co. Entered into supplemental letter agreement on 22 August 2017