BOC Aviation Ltd (2588.HK)
Wed, Apr 11 2018
* TOTAL NUMBER OF AIRCRAFT SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED IN 2018 IS 54
HONG KONG BOC Aviation Ltd said on Thursday it would buy six new Boeing 787-9 aircraft from Boeing worth a combined $1.7 billion at list prices.
* UNIT AGREED TO PURCHASE SIX 787-9 AIRCRAFTS FROM BOEING FOR US$1.69 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LIU QIANG HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHAIRMAN
* Lessor reported record net profit of $587 mln, topping estimates
SINGAPORE, March 14 Asia's second-biggest aircraft lessor, BOC Aviation Ltd, posted a better-than-expected 40 percent rise in full-year net profit on Wednesday as it benefited from higher lease revenue and U.S. tax cuts.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy