Boc Aviation Ltd (2588.HK)
15 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* AIRCRAFT UTILIZATION WAS 99.8 PCT FOR Q4 AND YEAR ENDED 31 DEC 2017
* Co to sell two aircrafts to third-party buyer; "aggregate current market value of the aircraft is about $251 million" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Nov 10 BOC Aviation Ltd said on Friday it would buy three Boeing 777-300ER aircraft from Qatar Airways and they would be leased back to the airline upon completion of the deal.
* Entered into agreements with Qatar Airways for purchase of three Boeing 777-300er aircraft
SINGAPORE Asia's second-biggest aircraft lessor, BOC Aviation Ltd , said on Tuesday it was working to find new homes for 13 Boeing Co 737 MAX 8 aircraft it had planned to lease to collapsed British carrier Monarch Airlines.
SINGAPORE, Oct 3 Asia's second-biggest aircraft lessor, BOC Aviation Ltd, said on Tuesday it was working to find new homes for 13 Boeing Co 737 MAX 8 aircraft it had planned to lease to collapsed British carrier Monarch Airlines.
* Aggregate consideration for sale of aircraft is US$257.4 million
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign an 'A-' rating to BOC Aviation Limited's (BOC Aviation) proposed five- and 10-year U.S. dollar senior unsecured notes. The issuance size and fixed-rate of interest will be determined at the time of issuance. BOC Aviation plans to use the proceeds from the issuance for capital expenditure and general corporate purposes. The notes will be issued under the company's current USD
* Industry lease yields expected to fall next year: CEO (Recasts, adds CEO interview)